Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Test your dexterity with this reproduction of the water toy you played with as a child.
Water Ludo is all about precision, timing and control ! Guide a ball over ramps, moving platforms and through brightly colored and challenging environments containing water mines, golden fishes, sharks, and a host of other features all in an attempt to reach the safe haven of the basket and score the best time. The player solves a variety of puzzles, saves himself from a variety of sea monsters and safely navigates across a variety of suspended platforms to complete each level.
How to Play:
• Tap on left/right of screen to supply air pressure and score the balls inside the basket.
• Rotate/ tilt your device to move the balls in the desired direction.
• Perfect accelerometer physics allowing for superb interaction with the iPhone and iPod Touch
• Gorgeous underwater theme with beautiful retina graphics
• Simple and easy to use interface and controls
• 100 challenging levels with auto save feature which allows players to save progress and replay unlocked levels to obtain a faster time
• Original sounds
• Life-like under water simulation.
• Compare your best times against other players worldwide with online leader boards
• Share your high score with your friends on Facebook
If you like Water Ludo, be sure to check out Softmines other games: Candychase, Talking Kooka, Talking Daisy, Talking Snuffles and Bloody Hell. Follow @softmines on twitter, or find us on Facebook!
What's New in Version 1.1
-iOS 4.3 Tested
-Minor bug fixes
DONT LISTEN TO CRITICS
Some of u guys are idiots and the one who said that free app a day dosent care about it's reputation you're the biggest free app a day is the best free app give away app I've ever had so if you dont like free apps go and buy all of yours so you go broke got it!
Btw the game is awesome it's like basket ball underwater with a pet as a net
My 6 year old's game
This game isnt the one I play, my two sons play it and they just adore it. Mostly my youngets plays it and it’s the most polayed by him out of 200+ apps o my iPhone. The best thing I ilke abpout this game is that he figured it out by himself without me having to teach him (honestly!).
Not as great as they say plus ads
It looks fine, but it is a rather boring game. Not horrid, but not worth several glowing 5 star reviews. The reactions seem off, not constant. Sometimes it floated when it should sink. And other times it seemed that the balls was not allowed into the basket at all. The ads were very annoying and distracting.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 17, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ABL Softmines Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- © Lambent IT Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Play all the levels without the banner & ads$0.99