With more than 1,590 exercises, iTooch Language Arts Grade 5 is a new and fun way of practicing and learning Language Arts for 5th Graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational activities based on the US National Common Core Standards on the App Store.
Used by more than 4,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
== UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ==
‣ A clear, simple and colorful interface to engage children to learn with fun
‣ Speech synthesis to help young users in reading and text comprehension
‣ Multi-player management
‣ Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
‣ A virtual blackboard
‣ A lesson summary attached to each chapter
‣ In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
‣ Power ups to increase motivation and give a little boost !
== PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ==
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my 5th grader off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
== WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ==
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the iPad for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
== OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ==
‣ 3 themes: Grammar, Verbs, Vocabulary and Spelling
‣ 44 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures.
‣ 2,000 questions per title with clues and detailed explanations
‣ iTooch Language Arts Grade 5 is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on the App Store for students in 5th grade.
Discover our apps for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade to practice Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
== CONTACT ==
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
- Bug fix : speech synthesis is back on track for iOS 9!
Ratings and Reviews
Don't pay for upgrade- we got nothing
We bought $5.99 upgrade and got no additional content. If you want what is in the full version, you have to go back to the App Store and buy the full version there.
I'm about to be a 5th grader and confused why we have to be 17 to get a 5th grade game that's high school! High schooler should not download a 5th grade game now would they HUH!???
A Good Educational App
A good educational app that covers the basics of language. Would be nice if you could unlock everything by having to go through each lesson eliminating the need for micro-transactions. Strongly encourage students to download if only to encounter some of the chapters because this fundamental information is not being learned at and it shows in high school immensely.
- Memorized is not the same as learned. -
- 72.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © eduPad 2015
- In-App Purchases
- 5th Grade Language Arts $5.99
- All you can eat! $6.99
- No Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.