By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- 2012 Lovie Award for Best News App
- Best Finance App of 2011 from Apple
Listen to in-depth interviews and insightful analysis from the smartest and most influential names in Finance, Business, Economics and Investment.
Past guests have included:
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund
- Dr. Mohamed El-Erian, CEO and co-CIO of Pimco
- Bill Clinton, Former United States President
- George Soros, Chairman, Soros Fund Management
Features of the app include:
- Bloomberg Radio live 24-hours a day
- Bloomberg shows and interviews available on demand
- Offline listening. Save/download shows and interviews
- Latest market data and Breaking news on companies
- Charts as they are referenced during a show or interview
- Bios of guests
- Customizable scrolling ticker
Shows available on demand include:
- Bloomberg Surveillance with Tom Keene
- The First Word with Ken Prewitt
- The Hays Advantage with Kathleen Hays
- Taking Stock with Pimm Fox and Courtney Donohoe
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Needs to be updated NOW or will no longer work
I've been listening to Bloomberg Radio via the app since 2012. Since then, very little improvements have been made. The graphics are outdated and many of the new Apple features have not been implemented into the app. Obviously, this app has been given little support for the last update was in 2015. It tends to drain my battery pretty fast verses other streaming apps. But most importantly, this app is a 32-bit app and Apple will soon stop supporting 32-bit apps in future versions of iOS. In fact, sometimes when I open the app I get a warning that states, "These apps may slow down your iPhone and will not work with future versions of iOS if they are not updated." So please, update this app so that I can continue listening to Bloomberg Radio on my phone and also to have it from slowing down my phone. Thank you!
Excellent market app that's convenient
I rely on this app in the AM on the way to work and anytime I am in the car to get an update on the market. The market update is superb for finding out what is happening now, and the various talk pieces are excellent for sector ideas, digging deeper into current trends, and to gauge both consensus and forward thinking opinion...my only issue is the 1 min update seems to have a glitch right now and doesn't play on any of my devices for the past couple days. It's made me realize how much I have integrated the app into my everyday life!
Being in my mid 20's Im always asked why do I listen to this station so much, wether on my PC or phone I'm usually always listening. I guess a better word to describe would be always 'learning'. I'm looking to exceed in life and with no mentor around to teach me, I'll have to learn on my own with every possible source I can get. Being in business management, I feel I have a window of opportunity. Only if it was as easy as it sounds haha. Anyway great app, great station. !
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 09, 2015
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.