ShotList- Movie Shoot Planning
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ShotList brings an editable Production Stripboard, used for many years in the film industry to plan every scene of a shoot, to your mobile device for the first time. You can also track your progress scene-by-scene on the day.
Developed in co-operation with an award-winning video production company, Shotlist places an essential tool in the hands of anyone putting together a scripted movie or video shoot, at all levels of filmmaking.
ShotList stores the details, locations and notes for each scene in an easily viewable and editable form. Use it to break down a script and plan out a multi-day shoot in advance – it will always be with you whenever you need to make an urgent change.
"A top-notch organizational app for filmmakers."- AppAdvice.com
"Don't let the simple interface give you the wrong idea. ShotList includes just about any feature you would need"- HandHeldHollywood.com
"A wonderful alternative to an overflowing binder." This_And_That, US
"A great way to organize your shoot and keep your crew on the same page" Carol Radford, US
• Add, edit, delete or re-order your scenes across multiple shooting days, right from your mobile device.
• Ensure you don't miss a vital scene or shot, by tracking progress for each scene as you shoot.
• Stored notes for each scene, including hotlinks for instant dial-up of critical phone numbers and web addresses (such as location contacts, weather reports, or tide timetables).
• 6 shots per scene, with storyboard images, notes, shot type, angle, movement, camera and status.
• Keep everyone informed of changes, by emailing a detailed PDF or oneline schedule directly from the app.
• Backup your work, or exchange updated project files with other ShotList users on your team, with Dropbox.
• Export and Import as .xls, to edit with your desktop spreadsheet.
• Print directly to an AirPrint-compatible printer.
To discover all the tips and tricks and get the most from this app, please view the User Guide at Solubleapps.com.
We have a great reputation for ongoing product development and enhancement of our apps, so please let us know what you would like to see in future updates of ShotList.
The development of ShotList was part-financed by Northern Film & Media.
What's New in Version 4.3
• Tested on iOS7
Fix for an issue when importing cast as names from XLS files.
This app is amazing! Not sure why more people haven't rated it. It's exactly what I needed to get my pre-production done. And when I had a question the developer emailed me back within hours to get things sorted out! Buy this app. You'll only regret not doing it sooner.
Excellent film production tool!
I use this daily. It's a full-featured shot list tool. The best one I've used so far. Very responsive UI and makes my workflow a lot easier! Thnx again! Keep up the good work. Much appreciated.
Pretty good but only 6 shots in shot list?
It's a pretty good app, worth the money. But it only gives me the option of 6 shots in the shot list per scene. Trust me I'm shooting more than 6 shots per scene, hoping there will be a patch sooner than later, but still good app. Would be great with unlimited shots.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 09, 2013
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peter Johnson
- © 2012 Soluble Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.