Trip Book - Travel Planner and Organizer
By iDataCrunch LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Trip Book is a full featured Trip Planner, Organizer, Budget Tracker & Scrap Book. Designed for both Business and Leisure Travel.
TripBook lets you track your expenses, manage itinerary, set up travel budget by category, log trip activities (dairy), use multiple currencies, get useful charts, setup spending alerts, email reports, sync with others and much more.
Celebrating 5 years in the App Store!
**Ranked top 10 in over 25 major countries (Travel)**
FREE version is limited to one trip. Upgrade to unlimited with a one time upgrade in-app purchase.
Business travelers love TripBook as it keeps them within their budget and makes it super easy to submit expenses. Leisure travelers enjoy using TripBook to plan and record their trip as well as stay under budget. A must have tool for all budget travelers.
**Featured on National TV - History Channel & FYI Channel**
- Fast and easy to user interface that lets you focus on your trip and not on the app!
- Fine Grained Cloud Sync to synchronize data across devices (in-app purchase) and store your data in the cloud. Best in class cloud sync.
- Works offline / airplane mode.
- Universal app, you buy once and download for iPad, Phone and iPod.
- Use multiple currencies during your trip seamlessly, view analytics in different currencies by switching preferred currency.
- Multiple export formats, Trip Log for leisure travelers. Expense spreadsheet for business travelers. Allows for receipt images in export.
- No limit on number of trips.
- For analytics you can change preferred currency to the desired currency and see Trip spend/budget analysis in that currency.
- Remembers past currency conversion factors.
Advanced Cloud Sync:
Cloud sync enables you to keep your data across devices in sync and store your data on the cloud. Collaborate with others using Sync to make your trip more fun. Business travelers use sync to push their expense data to accounting.
Cloud Sync is a Paid AUTO Renewable Subscription, that you must purchase additionally from within the app.
Length: Yearly Price: Only USD $1.99 for an entire year! Renew Policy: Auto renewable
You can cancel the Sync subscription's future renewal at anytime from your iTunes Account.
**Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 4.9.1
No Landscape viewing
I thought I'd try it but as soon as I noted on my iPad that it only show in portrait mode and not horizontal landscape mode I deleted it. Would be way to difficult to work with otherwise. Let me know when it can rotate to landscape
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Version: 4.9.1
- Size: 34.0 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: iDataCrunch LLC
- © iDataCrunch LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripBook Pro$4.99
- Cloud Sync$9.49