It makes sure you'll NEVER miss a pill ever again.
With myPill® you can truly be free of worries. You'll love it.
- "I work crazy hours and myPill is very persistent at reminding me so I never forgot! Awesome!", Kayla F.
- "I absolutely love this app. The reminder is loud and helpful.", Linda L.
- "I use this app on my iPhone and it works great. I never forget to take my pill. The options to make notes and mark when my period starts and ends is so helpful! Great purchase!", Megan N.
+ DAILY REMINDER. myPill® knows when to remind and when you're on a break.
+ SNOOZE. If you want, it will keep reminding until you've taken your pill.
+ PLANNER. Reminds you to buy new packs, call the doctor, schedule yearly checkups, stores your prescription, or anything.
+ PILLS, RING, PATCH. Supports all known contraceptives.
+ HISTORY. Take notes, track symptoms. Your doctor will love you.
+ PREDICTION. Plan your vacation according to your period, makes it easy avoid unpleasant surprises.
+ WATER REMINDER. Keeps you healthy and productive, use myPill to track your daily water drinking. We'll keep you hydrated.
We're giving you the best features for free, because we want you to find myPill® useful even if you don't want to pay for an upgrade.
But knowing how important it is to take your pill daily, consistently, at the same time and on a regular basis, it is highly recommended to upgrade and enjoy all the great benefits myPill® has to offer.
myPill® was built with one purpose in mind -- giving you the BEST tools, that would match your personal needs and would make your life better by allowing you to confidently know that as long as you have myPill, you won't ever forget a pill.
Here are the great features we're giving you for free:
+ Daily reminder for taking a pill, no internet connection required.
+ Automatically pauses reminder on break days, during your period.
+ Hi-Res great looking graphics, adjusted for retina display and iPhone 5 big screen.
+ Tracking of period flow, period symptoms, taken self notes and more.
+ Planner for scheduling yearly check-ups, tracking pill packs and more.
+ Monthly calendar that visually shows events and days with a pill.
+ Six months ahead prediction of pill packs.
+ You can postpone your period by adding more pills to the pack, following your doctor's instructions.
Benefits you'll be getting if you decide to upgrade:
* Snooze - several reminders per day, they'll stop when you've taken your pill.
* Custom number of pills in the pack - 21/7, 24/4, 28/0, 84/7, or any other.
* Secret reminder message, allows discretion from other people when getting notified.
* Password protection, protects your info from other people playing around with your phone.
* Reminders of placebo (non active) pills.
* Daily reminders to drink glasses of water - hydration is important for your body!
* Logging of pill taking time
myPill offers one month or six months premium membership subscription plans, "Geetok Community Membership", for $2.99 and $14.99 accordingly. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Terms and Privacy: http://www.mypillapp.com/terms/
• Fixed crash in iPhone X upon startup, if a password was set on myPill.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App!... until (edited)
If it weren't for this app, I'd never remember to take my pill. I also love how you can make the reminder discrete if wanted, and the calendar options for ways you're feeling, that's helpful to me so I can see if I've been on time monthly !
Update: it’s been about six months at least, probably longer since I first reviewed. Recently, I got a new phone. So I had to redownload the app of course. The newest version limits almost everything to premium usage. There are very few features left for non-paying users. I use this app not only for birth control reminders, but I also take my other daily medications at the same time, it’s just easier that way. But when I’m on my break week, I’m no longer allowed to receive reminders for the entire week. It doesn’t sound like that big of a deal but to me, it is. Also, unless you are premium, you can’t choose how often the reminder goes off if you haven’t hit “pill taken” so it’s automatically set at 20 mins. A lower one time charge would be cool. But monthly is reaching. And personally, this app isn’t worth the $14 forever premium charge either. Just something to consider for new users !
Well, our developers need money to eat! 😘 We spend most of the income on development of new features, so the more upgrades, the better the app becomes. Trust me, no one works for free; that's why free apps are usually crappy, unless they sell your personal data for ads. We don't show ads and don't use your personal data for anything other than backups. If you can't afford the upgrade, please contact our support, we will do whatever we can to help. 💛
Watch your wallet
This app will sneakily try to get you to do their subscription. It will pop up Apple Pay and without a secondary prompt or a cancel action allow you to be charged. Will never use again.
Response to Developer : If this was true I wouldn’t of had to call Apple support for getting charged for something I never ordered and didn’t even know what was selected and it went through the Apple Pay because my finger was partially on the home button when your app selected a plan unprompted. I agree with the other user on here the developer just wants you to spend more money on premium content every year and makes the app terrible with out it. Look somewhere else.
Hello, that's incorrect and misleading - as per Apple rules, we show an upgrade screen with all available plans and terms shown clearly. Only after user reads the terms and chooses a subscription plan, an Apple Pay dialog is shown.
No regrets choosing this app
I'm really picky about reminder apps and this one was easy to navigate through, easy on the eye, and, most specially, it doesn't fail to notify me about the pill when the time comes.
Most recently, they added an update that shows the leaflet of the pill I'm currently taking.
I can keep track of my mood and symptoms and interact with the community. Loved it, loved it, loved it.
- Bouqt.com Ltd
- 74.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Bouqt.com Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- myPill Extended Customization $4.99
- myPill Premium Membership $1.99
- myPill Extended Customization $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.