Art Heist HD
By Karl Thoroddsen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As legendary art thief Angel you will infiltrate the greatest museums in the world. Use stealth methods or force to finish your mission.
Hunt as you Learn to identify the most famous works of art in history. Taxing gameplay that will stretch your abilities to the limit. Memorize pathways and codes. Identify the correct paintings.
* 8 museums to explore, all with different thematic graphics
* Vincent van Gogh
* Pablo Picasso (Black period)
* Henri Matisse
* Claude Monet
* Edvard Munch
* Leonardo da Vinci
* Johannes Vermeer
* Unique museum section to browse for every artist
* Special Tourist mode if you just want to look through the museums themselves
* Realistic stealth gameplay
* Avoid detection, take cover behind objects, sneak upon guards and take them out
* Hunt for keycards that activate or disable sections of the museum
* Out think the complex security systems
* Beam lasers
* Laser grids
* Side lasers
* Security droids and cameras
* Search for and use upgrades like silencer stun guns and night vision
* Take out patrolling guards without notifying others
* Avoid homing sentries on the highest difficulty level
* Finish your assignment before the clock runs out and exit the museum as quickly as possible
- GRAPHICS AND MUSIC
* Smooth 60fps scrolling
* Detailed animation
* A full dynamic classical soundtrack.
- GAME CENTER
* Time challenge leaderboards for each museum
* Multiple achievements
★ Tip: Always research a painter before attempting a level by selecting Research from the game menu.
Start your gameplay with the "Tutorial - Start here" level to learn the basic controls of the game.
★ Art Heist HD is an iPad exclusive title.
What's New in Version 1.1
- New museum added. Dutch master: Johannes Vermeer, largest museum yet.
- New sound texture added. Piano Concerto No. 5 by Bach and Pavane by Faure
- Bug fixes
If your a true art lover, it will be tempting to steal other paintings than the works featured by a particular artist's, but this slows you down. This game is just way too much fun!
I would love to have a sandbox mode where I could go through major museums and lift works of art that I choose. Perhaps each level could limit number of paintings, have choice of keeping paintings or selling them on black-market with risk of getting caught.
It would also be fantastic if we had an advanced art forger mode where we could replace paintings with copies.