*** On Sale. Original: $29.99! ***
Total Video Converter Pro = Powerful DVD Burner + Screen Recorder + Video Editor + Any Video/Audio Converter + Video Cutter + Video Combiner + Audio Extractor ...
Total Video Converter Pro is a full-featured video toolbox to record screen, and burn, convert, edit, enhance & play videos. It converts videos to and from almost 200+ video and audio formats with 30X times faster conversion speed for Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PSP, mobile phone: Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, and many others!
- BURN both SD and HD video to NTSC/PAL DVD with high speed.
- RECORD lossless videos with the easy-to-use screen recording tool.
- EDIT all video&audio formats with the intuitive and interactive timeline.
- CONVERT batch of videos and audios to iPhone, iPad, iTunes, PS Vita, iMovie, Final Cut Pro
- CUT/TRIM the video into desired clips with frame accuracy.
- AUTO import DV(AVCHD/TOD/MOD) videos and easily convert to iMovie, FCP and other mobile devices.
- ADD favorite background music to the video.
- COMBINE various video clips to a single home movie.
- EXTRACT lossless video and audio from a video file.
- GIF animated images can be exported from video.
- EFFECTS like Flip, Gray, Rotate, Negate to make vivid video.
- Perfect supported output Devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod, HDV, DV, PS Vita, Xbox 360, PS3, PSP, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, Android, Zune, Creative Zen, etc.
- Highly compatible HDV, DV video formats: *.mod, *.tod, *.m2ts, *.evo, *.vro, *.mts, etc
- Input video formats: WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, QT, RM, RMVB, M2TS, M2T, MTS, FLV, MPEG, MPEG2 TS, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, GIF, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC Video, etc.
- Input audio formats: MOV, FLV, WAV, MP3, MP2, AAC, M4A, WMA, FLAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, MMF, AU and more.
- Output video formats: OGG, WebM, WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, MOV, QT, RM, RMVB, FLV, MPEG, MPEG2 TS, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, GIF, SWF, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC Video, H.264 TS, WMV-HD, MKV-HD, DivX-HD, Divx-HD, MOV-HD, FLV-HD, MP4-HD, etc.
- Output audio formats: WAV, MP3, MP2, AAC, M4A, WMA, FLAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, MMF, AU, etc.
1.If you ever have any problem, just send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Email email@example.com for any issue. We will resolve it ASAP.
* Freebie: Users who buy "Video Editor MovieMator Pro" TODAY will get a free license of "Total Video Player Pro" ($29.99) - World's No.1 Blu-Ray Player to smoothly play HD&4K videos. The freebie is only available for today's purchase. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the license with your purchasing record, date included.
* Optimized video conversion speed.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s … okay, but lacking some obvious features
When adding a video to the queue to be transcoded, this program offers me the chance to fine-tune settings. Great! It also offers me a chance to apply those same settings to all the video clips in my queue. Also great! It gives me a chance to save those setting. Even more great … except I’ve poked around with the UI for ages, and never found a way to apply saved settings to a new batch. They’re saved … somewhere … and I can’t figure out how to re-apply them. I’d love to save them as my default settings, as the defaults that are set up are truly wonky. (24 fps default … just, really? Why? Who designed this, and what needs did they have?) The end result leaves me prone to frustration. The UI’s snappy enough. For the most part, the program does what it needs to do. But the ability to save my own presets, and actually apply those as my default each time I use the program, would save me a lot of frustration and cursing. The wide variety of transcode outputs makes this program more versatile than Handbrake, which is why I was happy to spend money on it. But it really could take a page from that (free) proram in terms of quality-of-life user experience features.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback. The saved settings can be found in the "Favorite" category at the bottom of the interface as an output choice. If you are still unable to find it, please restart Total Video Converter. Or you may contact email@example.com for more information. We're glad to hear from you.
Wonderful has never crashed on me
Ever since the first year when I bought the product for little to nothing, it has not failed to but give me good on it’s return. It’s the easiest with many formats for which to choose. I like the fact that I just keep getting updates without having to pay extra. I’m not techy, but little ole me can do it with ease. I would recommend this product to whomever needs something like this. It will make your life easy and worth every penny.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind support.
Good…when it doesn’t crash
Up until around September 2017, this program would have earned five stars. It converts relatively quickly, with good picture resolution. I like that you can choose which kind of device on which the converted file will be used.
Now it frequently crashes. This is the only Mac program I’ve ever used that couldn’t be shut down using Force Quit. Sometimes I have to restart my computer. Sometimes even a normal restart isn’t enough, and requires a hard restart. Sometimes the program just stops mid-conversion. Othertimes it crashes and restarts on its own. Half converted files are now stuck in my drive, seemingly unerasable.
This week, it demonstrated a new, bizarre behavior. Normally it would save the converted file in the folder I desinated, and leave a copy in iTunes as well. Now sometimes it will leave the iTunes copy, but leave no copy in my designated file…and ERASE THE SOURCE FILE!!!!!
I think it’s time to uninstall.
Developer Response ,
I am so sorry to hear that you are unhappy with TCV Pro. It will be highly appreciated if you could email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your problems and more information, we will fix those problems ASAP.
- etinysoft Inc.
- 35.2 MB
- OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © eTinySoft Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.