PDF Printer is the ultimate converter to Adobe PDF, enhanced with built-in scanner! Open and read any office document. Convert popular content e.g. Photos, Notes, Web Pages to the Portable Document Format. Create and share PDF documents on the fly.
PDF Printer lets preview Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers or Keynote files on your iPad. If you need any of these documents for future reference, just convert them to PDFs and keep in the document manager or upload to the cloud storage.
If you deal with digitalizing printed documents, there is the built-in scanner module that enables you to make sharp digital copies and instantly save them to the readable PDF files.
PDF Printer makes it easy for everyone who wants to keep web pages, bills, invoices or bank transcripts for offline reference to save them to the platform-independent PDF. You can do it directly with the help of built–in web-browser or from any browser you choose thanks to the Convert To PDF extension.
With PDF Printer, you enjoy the simple way to merge several pieces of content into the single PDF file and manipulate with page order in the handy manner.
You can copy documents to PDF Printer via USB cable using iTunes File Sharing. Once installed PDF Printer appears in the “Open In…” list for many popular file types. Thus you can convert attachments from Mail or documents opened with Safari. Even more - you can download documents from your Dropbox account and upload converted PDF documents back or simply print them using AirPrint.
Save to PDF and share:
• Pages, Numbers and Keynote documents
• Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
• Pictures and Texts from Clipboard
• Emails and attachments
• Text Messages
With PDF Printer you can:
• Transfer documents from desktop computers
• Open documents from Mail and Safari
• Scan printed papers and save them to PDFs
• Download documents or pictures from your Dropbox account for converting
• Upload ready PDF documents to your Dropbox account
• Print documents via AirPrint
Converted PDF files could be opened in iBooks for best reading experience. Also, you can send PDFs by e-mail, open in other apps and even transfer to computer over USB using iTunes File Sharing.
Read more about PDF Printer at www.dar-soft.com.
The built-in VPN client allows you to automatically set up a protected VPN connection that will cover online activities carried out from any application on your device. The client allows using of the reliable VPN Unlimited service.
We offer 2 auto-renewing subscription options:
- Monthly: as low as $3.99
- Yearly: as low as $19.99
* Subscriptions will auto-renew unless canceled.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal for the amount of your current subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. All costs for subscriptions are mentioned above.
- Sync files via iCloud.
- Support for 3D Touch-enabled shortcuts.
- Deep press document icon in File Manager to access its preview and actions.
- Improved browser with increased performance.
- Improved Excel documents converting.
- Fixes known problems.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app for managing and editing PDFs!
I am a teacher and freelance editor who works with PDF documents every day. I have been using this app for a year or two now. It does everything I could want to do with a PDF on a mobile device and does it all very well, without a glitch. I can create PDFs from web sites, edit them to remove superfluous pages and ads, convert other formats to PDF, import files from other apps on my iPod and iPhone and store them in folders, upload and download with Dropbox and Google Docs, e-mail them to others, transfer them to my desktop computer for more extensive editing with Acrobat and other tools from Adobe. I rarely write reviews, but this one deserves a recommendation.
Good, but could be better
Lots of function, but not that easy to figure out how to effectively and efficiently use the app.
To improve on this deficiency, there should be a User Guide prominently shown on the main menu, imbedded in the app that 1) defines what each option does, by what the option is named on the screen (eg, what does 'Archive and Open In' mean), and 2) provides a 'how to' for actions the user wants to perform, but doesn't know what to select to do them (eg, 'How do I move multiple files to another folder?').
This improvement is easy to do, and would easily make this a 4 star app.
Absolutely Love It!
As a writer, I come across little pieces of information and sometimes I get very important email which may have information I need to retain. Mailboxes with large amounts of mail overtime have to be cleaned up. Being able to convert an email to a PDF and store it in my iBooks was the best thing ever. So I really have no complaints about this app. It works for me just fine and had been looking for something of this nature for a long time.
- Darsoft Inc.
- 72.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Darsoft Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Scan to PDF $1.99
- Auto-Renewable Subscription of VPN access $3.99
- Auto-Renewable Subscription of VPN access $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.