By Konami Digital Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Can you break out of the most infamous prison of the world?
Sneak past attentive guards, quickly hide behind boxes and walls, and experience real thrill and tension.
Many special items help you make progress faster and outsmart the guards.
Use the integrated leaderboards and achievements to prove who the real breakout king is.
Lead the inmates back to freedom – But be careful, the guards are very cautious and make short work of anyone they find!
- Perfect mix of dynamic line drawing and strategic gameplay
- Five different unlockable levels
- Additional content can be purchased from within the game (chapter 2 with four new levels)
- Six special items available as add-ons
- Achievements and leaderboards via Game Center integration
Line drawing games either work or they're broken and this is broken. The lines more often than not follow the games geometry of the levels and not your finger. It's not even close to being the path you want to draw at all. Makes for a rather frustrating time trying to enjoy this.
The IAP setup for this game is unrealistic for players. There should be a way to get all those items in-game while also being able to buy them outright if you choose.
Lastly do not go into this expecting Flight Control line precision because it's far from it.
Fun game very addictive & has pretty decent replay value. Not much to complain about a free app however you should have an opportunity to earn your power-ups instead of always having to buy them. Other than that I see no reason not to give it a try......helloooooo.....it's freeeeeeeee.
Reviews are faked
Many of the reviews are "fake" or biased (I have a way of knowing), so to level the score, I held back a few stars.
As for the game, it's like any line-drawing app like Airport Maddness or Harbor Master; but instead of avoiding other prisoners, you are trying to make it to an escape spot without being seen by the guards. You get the idea. I won't spoil the surprise by sharing what happens if you're caught.
SUGGESTION: add guard dogs that are released by the guards and pounce on prisoners after the guard spots a prisoner. To make it more difficult, enable their sight-field also. When the guard is looking one way, the dog is looking another direction. If he spots an escapee, he runs after his, dragging the guard with him.
It's a fun game. There's no need to screw with the ratings, but this is why I held back three stars.
- Category: Games
- Released: Apr 26, 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 31.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Konami Digital Entertainment
- © 2011 Konami Digital Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Chapter 2 level pack: Intervention from Outer Space.$0.99
- Sleeping gas pack (x10)$0.99
- Guard disguise pack (x10)$0.99
- Extra life pack (x10)$0.99
- Smoke grenade pack (x10)$0.99
- Sprint potion pack (x10)$0.99
- Double points pack (x10)$0.99
- Alcatraz State Penitentiary Level 5$0.99
- Alcatraz State Penitentiary Level 3$0.99
- Alcatraz State Penitentiary Level 4$0.99