Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinterest is the world’s catalog of ideas. Find and save recipes, parenting hacks, style inspiration and other ideas to try!
Just some of the things you can do with Pinterest:
• Find everyday ideas you love—what to make for dinner, what to put on your walls, what to wear and more ideas for every part of your life.
• Save ideas for later—organize ideas you save by topic, so they’re always easy to find.
• Collaborate with friends—save ideas together for your next group trip, party or project.
• Search for an idea even if you don’t know what it’s called—built-in search guides help point your search in the right direction.
• Save ideas you find around the web—just use the Pinterest’s Save button on your mobile browser.
What's New in Version 6.21
Pinterest Lens BETA is here! Now you can discover ideas inspired by anything you point your camera at.
1. Open the app, pull up the search bar and tap the camera
2. Point Lens at something intriguing (recipe ingredients? shoes?)
3. Tap to find related ideas
Lens BETA isn’t perfect just yet, so if you see it struggling:
* Tap + to help Lens learn
* Screengrab your results (win, fail or funny!) and post them somewhere social (tag #PinterestLens)
Got feedback? Visit help.pinterest.com/contact
Worse with every update
I don't understand how so many users can be giving the same negative feedback and nothing is done to right the problem. I hate Pinterest more with every update.
When I get on Pinterest to look up one specific thing, say a cake recipe, I don't need ten thousand suggested pins to pop up on my feed for the same recipe. I likely found what I was looking for and don't need that on my feed. Also, 9 times out of 10 I just get on Pinterest to browse but you have made that pretty much impossible now. Looking at all pins that fall under travel or food or home decor is basically no longer a feature. Everything is so specific. If I wanted a specific topic of pins, I would search for that. Also, get rid of the notifications tab if it's only going to be filled with what other people are pinning/following/liking. In the good old days of Pinterest, that would show up on my feed since I follow these people. In a notifications tab I only want to see if someone has repinned or liked one of my pins or sent me a message. And the last thing, I'm fine with some promoted pins but I HATE how you can't even click on the pin to enlarge to see if it's something you are interested in in the first place. It just automatically starts sending you to the website. FIX THIS!
Let me start off by saying I literally never review apps. Even if it's the worst app ever, I'm just not a complainer and I'll delete the app and go about my day. However, I LOVE Pinterest and I HATE this update so much I had to leave a review because I can't just delete Pinterest. They have completely taken away the bars that says who pinned it. So on the front page (home page?) it's just pictures. No words saying who pinned it, what board they pinned it to, if it was suggested for me, etc. Then I tried looking up a recipe and unless the picture has it written on the picture what it is, I have no idea what the recipe is for. For example, I looked up Chinese food recipes, and there's a bunch of pics with no descriptions under them, I don't know if I'm looking at sesame chicken or honey chicken or what? This is miserable and there's no point in deleting that function.. also the circles on the pins are pointless. If you want to see related things you go to that pin and scroll down - that was easy enough, no need to add ugly circles that I keep accidentally press while scrolling.
Going downhill fast
I really used to enjoy Pinterest and it felt like a true community. Not anymore. Now it's just bookmarks. First thing I noticed on the iPhone app that started me shaking my head was when they combined the activity on your pins with everyone else's activity making it difficult to distinguish between what's what to the point that now I don't even care about the activity; it's become useless to me. Then they put this god awful white circle on top of all the pics making it so distracting and ugly that I try NOT to look at the main page of pins anymore and now just pin things from elsewhere instead of searching from within the Pinterest app. And as if that wasn't bad enough, the latest update moved the buttons around from their original positions they've been in forever so it's now simply become AWKWARD to even pin a frikkin pin. You know, there really is something to that old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Pinterest needs to take this into account before screwing up a good thing and running it into the ground for good.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 13, 2017
- Version: 6.21
- Size: 75.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pinterest, Inc.
- © 2016 Pinterest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.