By Pinterest, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinterest is the world’s catalog of ideas. Find and save recipes, parenting hacks, style inspiration and other ideas to try!
Just some of the things you can do with Pinterest:
• Find everyday ideas you love—what to make for dinner, what to put on your walls, what to wear and more ideas for every part of your life.
• Save ideas for later—organize ideas you save by topic, so they’re always easy to find.
• Collaborate with friends—save ideas together for your next group trip, party or project.
• Search for an idea even if you don’t know what it’s called—built-in search guides help point your search in the right direction.
• Save ideas you find around the web—just use the Pinterest’s Save button on your mobile browser.
What's New in Version 6.7
Every 2 weeks, we polish up the Pinterest app to make it faster and better than ever. Tell us how you like this newest version at http://help.pinterest.com/contact
Here We Go Again!
Seems like every time there's an update there are up sides and down sides. Thank you for making the icon pictures bigger so we can see what the pins people have liked or saved without having to open each pin in order to see what was liked. That was the previous update. Now you have made the print so small where we save pins to boards I am majorly struggling to find the proper board to pin it to! Please take into consideration that a majority of people have vision issues! It can't possibly hurt the app to make it readable! The previous font size was easy to read and I didn't need a magnifying glass along with my eyeglasses in order to read it! I would really appreciate it if you would take this into consideration in the next update. Also, what has happened to the algorithm that throws up the most likely boards to pin a pin to? A knitting pattern is
not a recipe, nor does it belong in "All things Asian" or "The Long and Winding Road"! It's getting so bad I am beginning to ignore the suggestions and just start scrolling! And of all the multitudinous apps I have on my iPad, this is the only one that crashes...several times a day, which means starting over and scrolling until I get back to the point where I was when it crashed. Frustrating, but still my favorite social app. :)
Updates are Pointless
More often than not, I am finding the updates to be pointless, not helpful, or even make the app worse. It was stated by another reviewer that the print is getting smaller -- as a legally blind teenager, I liked that Pinterest on my phone allowed me to use Pinterest without having to zoom my computer screen to insane amounts. Now, my phone is practically touching my nose so that I can see. At least make an option for increasing the font size.
Also, I might be the only person with this issue, but the app constantly crashes on me. I will find something that I am about to pin and boom, the app closes out and restarts. I ignored it for a while, but considering this has now happened 7 times in the past 3 minutes of using the app, it is seriously making me consider deleting it because I can't even access things anymore before the app closes.
When I got my new phone, the one of the first things I did was download this app. It worked really well and there were only minor things I would change. That's the only saving grace of this app -- my hope that it will return back to an app like that.
Great app, but there are some tweaks that could be made
1. Captions. I have to enter a pin, then exit said pin, then enter it again to see the captions most of the time. Don't know if this is a problem for other users.
2. Ads. I am a mere teen. I do not want to be seeing ads of alcohol and other adultish items. Could you please put some relevance to them?
3. You really don't need to tell us how many pins the people we followed have pinned daily. You don't.
4. Remember that old feature where in the top right corner there was a little button you could tap on and you could find topics, boards, and pinners to follow? Yeah, it was helpful to have for your information.
Whelp, I'm out of things to rant about. Other than the things listed, I enjoy the app. Hope this gets read.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 28, 2016
- Version: 6.7
- Size: 63.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pinterest, Inc.
- © 2016 Pinterest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.