Postagram: Print & Send Photo Postcards
By Sincerely Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mail your iPhone, Instagram, and Facebook photos as beautiful postcards for only $1.99 (this includes printing and shipping costs in the U.S.A.)
Send a Postagram:
- Photo pops out of the postcard as a 3x3 inch photo print (so you can keep it forever)
- Printed on thick, glossy 4x6 inch postcards at 300dpi resolution
- Delivered anywhere in the US for $1.99 or $2.99 for addresses outside of the US (price includes postage)
- Delivered to the US, Europe & Canada in only 3-8 business days. Other international destinations can take up to 2 or 3 weeks.
- New card designs that change seasonally. Customize the colors of the design to fit your unique style.
- Include a personal message with emoji!
- Choose photos from your iPhone, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox or just take a photo within the app
- Purchase with Apple Pay or scan your credit card at checkout.
- Summer Camp
- Father's Day
- Thank you's
- I love you notes
- Vacation postcards
- Birthday cards
- Invitations, wedding, & baby announcements
- Prints of favorite photos
- Pen pals
- Holiday cards
- Just because…
100% Customer Satisfaction:
Each Postagram is backed by the Sincerely Guarantee: If your Postagram gets lost in the mail, damaged or you are otherwise not happy, we will send another Postagram free or return your money.
What's New in Version 17
- We’ve added delightful touches to make your Postagram experience even better
- We’ve also redesigned the side navigation
We're always trying to improve Postagram and to make it easier for people to connect with their loved ones and friends all over the world. It's because of people like you that we can do what we do - if you had a great experience with Postagram, please consider giving us a review.
Stopped using after 3 years
Was great as my wife and I used this often as the postcards were $1 each, then they double the price to $2 each (for the same card), and then pushed on using a credit system where you can't buy a certain number of cards, instead they use an archaic "credit" system that always leaves money on the table to try and force you to keep buying. And then they added a huge coupon banner to the postcards which just looks cheap and horrible. Basically I'm paying for them to take up 20% of the card I paid for, for their advertising. Whoever acquired this place sure know how to make something good, just plain bad.
I'm sick of it. Thankfully there are so many other app postcards options now with lower costs, upfront per-card pricing and don't plastered an Ad on my card I paid for.
Postagram is so great you just snap a pic and say something quick hit recipient and your fun photo is on its way. Love it!!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 16, 2017
- Version: 17
- Size: 39.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Sincerely Inc.
- © 2017 Sincerely Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.