WaiterOne for iPad
By J. Beirens
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Brilliant POS software for Cafes, Bars, Restaurants and Events.
Your POS solution for the restaurant and bar business for iPhone/iPod and iPad.
Innovative, intelligent POS for iPad. Simple to set up and simple to use, WaiterOne is a powerful tool for your hospitality business.
WaiterOne is a suite of different apps and services running on Apple’s premium hard- and software. We have :
WaiterOne for iPad
WaiterOne Dashboard for iPhone
WaiterOne works stand-alone or as a server. Install it on your iPad and start using it right away.
Your POS solution starts with this iPad version, heart and brain of the system, regulating all traffic from and to your devices (printers, iPods/iPhones, remote iPads, KDS, cloud). WaiterOne for iPad can, of course, be used for any normal command or data entry, but the real power and speed comes in when you start using your iPhone (or iPod) as an ordering device.
WaiterOne Remote for iPhone and iPod touch is free of charge and will transform your iPhone or iPod touch into a waiter ordering system.
WaiterOne Remote will be your waiters best friend. It's fast, stylish and hip. People will have a look at it and ask themselves : “is this really an iPod?”.
WaiterOne Remote HD for iPad is just another WaiterOne screen in your business. Put it strategically in your bar or restaurant and serve you client faster.
WaiterOne Dashboard for the iPhone is our first app that uses the ‘cloud’. With WaiterOne Dashboard you can consult your sales in real time from everywhere, whether your are next door shopping or on vacation on a tropical island.
WaiterOne KDS, our Kitchen Display System for iPad and iPhone, instruct your chef or bartender what he have to prepare for your clients. Paperless, now also in your kitchen and bar.
YES, it prints
WaiterOne prints perfect on the ticket printers from Epson™, Citizen™, Star Micronics™ and many others ESC/POS compatible brands. Being a receipt printer with your restaurant logo at the bar, or a wifi POS printer in the kitchen. Although, in the beginning, the iPad was not made to be used with any printer at all, we were probably the first to print to POS printers. Should you have or want another ticket printer, it probably will have a Epson™ emulator mode, chances are great that it will print.
When you’re shift is finished, at the end of the day, you can print out your hard day's work results on your POS printer or on your AirPrint compatible printer or if you’re connected to the internet, send it all to your email address. You could also take your POS solution with you at home, as it is an iPad, no? Now you can even check your results from a distance as you can use our Dashboard app by using the ‘cloud’.
Another benefit regarding normal PC hardware for your POS solution is that there are no moving parts in the iPad, no fans that will stop spinning and block your system in the middle of your service. You don’t have to invest in a server or an expensive database server neither. You don’t need high speed internet access, a backup plan or an expensive contract for using the ‘cloud’.
There is no other system that comes close to the speed, graphics, intuitive use, learning curve and cost of our solution.
If you don't have an iPad, you don't have WaiterOne, an easy to use, stunning POS solution for your restaurant or bar business.
What's New in Version 1.4.16
- SumUp added : is working, just one thing, you need to login everytime after restarting the app, otherwise you can't pay with SumUp. Should be solved soon.
- Parse is dead (thanks to Facebook) : all code replaced by own server code. You will also need to update your dashboard app. Just scan the QR code in WaiterOne with your dashboard app and all will be visible.
- Total isn't wiped out after logging out. So you still know how much you have to give back.
- ePOS SDK updated to version 2.4.0
- Sales.csv would not open correctly in a spreadsheet.
- Quick price fix when using remote. Price on remote will be used to make the ticket. So users should always have the latest prices on their remote. This is a quick fix. Maybe we do something later different.
- CashKeeper : nobody interested so we removed it.
Best POS app
This is the best iPad POS app around. Does everything you need to run a bar/restaurant or any type of service business. Very intuitive and easy to manage. Best support around!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 05, 2017
- Version: 1.4.16
- Size: 42.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Eddy Van Hoeserlande
- © 2010-2017 Appsolute
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.