By EarthBuzz Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EarthBuzz Weather is an amazing blend of social networking and earth discovery alongside a practical and comprehensive weather application.
Now you can see your Facebook and Twitter friends and loved ones on a 3D globe, check in, tweet and post to your friends about global earth events such as Earthquakes, Hurricanes and Volcanoes.
EarthBuzz is the most beautiful and fun interactive social weather application for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. EarthBuzz builds upon a high-tech virtual earth engine, and adds a compelling interactive visual and social experience to the task of checking current weather conditions, weather forecasts and global geological events.
See live animated global weather conditions and forecasts on a 3D virtual earth • Facebook and Twitter friends • Animated Clouds • World Clock • Hurricanes • Earthquakes • Volcanoes • Observations • and over a dozen global forecast image layers.
• Both Fahrenheit and Celsius options in a single application
• Current weather conditions and your Facebook and Twitter friends on a 3D globe
• Overlay of animated near real-time satellite cloud data (updated hourly)
• Favourites and world clock to quickly view current conditions and local time
• Current conditions including temperature, humidity, wind direction, dew point
• Up-to-date 7-day forecasts for over 50,000 locations
• Global earthquake activity over the last 7 days
• Global volcano activity over the last 7 days
• Global hurricane activity over the last 14 days
• Many forecast image layers (Clouds, Rain, Snow, Ice, Temperature, Humidity, Wind)
• Animated demo mode that lets you fly between your favourite cities
• Employs a 3D tiling engine providing high fidelity deep zoom
• Uses NASA Blue Marble Next Generation earth imagery
• Beautiful hi-resolution graphics on the iPhone 4 Retina display
• Population sensitive LOD (level of detail) display of cities
• Animated flight to current GPS location and search locations
Point and Shape layers
• Country Flags
• Country Borders
• Satellite Imagery (8 hour animation)
• Estimated Precipitation
• Cloud Cover (Total)
• Rainfall (7-Day Accumulated Total)
• Rainfall (Daily Totals)
• Snowfall (7-Day Accumulated Total)
• Snowfall (Daily Totals)
• Ice Accumulation (Daily)
• Relative Humidity
• Temperature (Maximum)
• Temperature (Mean)
• Temperature (Minimum)
• Temperature (Dewpoint)
• Temperature (Mean Departure)
• Windspeed (Average Daily at 10m)
• Windspeed (Maximum Daily at 10m)
• Storm Potential (Connective Available Potential Energy)
Supported iOS software and hardware versions:
• Supported on iOS4.3.5, iOS5.1.1 and iOS6.0.1
• iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS
• iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3rd gen and above
• iPod Touch 3rd gen and above
What's New in Version 1.7.0
• Added support for iOS 7
• Fixed longitude labels
• Updated Twitter support to use Twitter API v1.1
• Improved country borders level of detail
• Added US state borders
• Set city label size based on population
5 out of 5
If you like options then this is the app for you!
This is a real app. Not just an icon to clutter up my screen.
It's a good app however keeps on crashing. Could you please fix it?
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Nov 29, 2013
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 104 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: EarthBuzz Software Pte Ltd
- © Copyright 2013 EarthBuzz Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.