A Tale of Two Thumbs
By M5 Systems LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A Tale of Two Thumbs is a game loosely based on the popular pastime of thumb wrestling. You battle
unique computer opponents to test your skill and speed.
Free features include:
- A Training mode where you can practice on a dummy
- Match Play mode where you battle against your choice of three opponent thumbs in two distinct battle locations
- Customize your thumb in the locker room
- Listen to your music while you fight
- Cool sound effects and taunts during battle
- Useful instructions by clicking on the info button
Additional features when you purchase the Silver Edition upgrade:
- Ads are removed after the upgrade
- One additional opponent thumb and two battle locations in Match Play mode
- Access to the Story Line for a chance to defeat 8 unique bosses at 8 exotic battle locations
- Defeat a boss and obtain loot to further customize your thumb
- Upon defeating all 8 bosses you receive a Championship belt and unlock all the bosses and their locations for Match Play mode
- Play through Story Line again to gain more loot
- Each boss of the Story Line comes with their own music theme
- Create and save up to three different thumbs each able to play through the Story Line separately
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Fixing bug when loading the pregame ad, the activity indicator does not go away.
Fun and easy
This game is real easy and fun but after a while it gets boring. The reason why I don't like this game is because when you win it said you get more outfits but it dose not give you any when you win.
Thumbs down terrible
I Downloaded it once it sucked then I made the worst choice ever I downloaded it again I read the instructions but it was worse. the hard controls were bad enough but the guy saying "right in the kisser" and "bingo" is so annoying that it's a international war crime
I like the customization
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 20, 2011
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: M5 Systems LLC
- © M5 Systems LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Silver Edition$1.99