Big Win Blackjack™
By Mobile Deluxe
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Play blackjack hands at lifelike casino tables and learn the classic game of 21! Plus you’ll never run out of chips as you improve your blackjack skills!
Big Win Blackjack™ is the fun-to-play, classic casino game that lets you escape to the greatest casinos all over the world. Professor Blackjack helps you understand the rules and acquire basic to advanced strategies. When Professor BJ gets you there, you’ll be ready to play in tournaments and high stakes matches with big chip purses. You’ll become a real-world Blackjack master!
Compete in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Reno, Grand Bahamas, London, Monte Carlo, Macau, and the Tokyo Underworld, and build your chip stack higher than all of your friends or even the rest of the world!
Exclusive Easy Read™ cards
Professor Blackjack mode with Card Counting and Hand Advisor
Downloadable Casinos (look out for NEW casinos in updates!)
Customizable Card Decks (also NEW cards in updates!)
Optimized for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
GAME UPDATES AND TIPS:
From Mobile Deluxe™, the makers of Big Win Slots® and Solitaire Deluxe®!
What's New in Version 1.4.3
- Retina Display for the latest iPad!
Plus, here are a couple of reminders:
- Never run out of chips – get 50 FREE chips just for playing every day! Plus, get an additional 25 FREE chips when the deck shuffles or when your bankroll reaches zero!
- Remember to “Contact Us” under Settings & Info to share your thoughts. Your feedback has been crucial in getting us 5-star reviews.
COULD be a decent game if they'd give you any HOPE/CHANCE of playing fair. Costs too high with too little odds of even breaking even, much less get ahead. Dealer wins 3 out of 4 times, so you basically do nothing but go broke. Like I said....it COULD BE a stellar app if they would better the odds for the players.
Those that say the house wins too often haven't played in the real world much. If you play perfect strategy, the odds are still in favor of the house.
Need to be able to double down after split.
5 Stars Not
I have played this game now for over 6 months. The developers have this rigged. If you bet the max every time you will lose. The house gets 17,18,19,20 and 21 almost every hand. If you play a smaller amount guess what the house does not win every game. It is so obvious that you can guess every hand the dealer has. I play real blackjack and the dealer never gets hands like this game. If you just want something to play then this might be for you. If not don't bother with this game because you will get frustrated.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 17, 2012
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 37.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GOSUB 60
- © 2011, GOSUB 60, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- package of 1,000 chips and 6 free hours of Cheater Mode$0.99
- package of 2,500 chips and 6 free hours of Professor Blackjack$1.99
- package of 25,000 chips and 12 free hours of Professor Blackjack$4.99
- package of 22,000 chips and 12 free hours of Cheater Mode$4.99
- package of 60,000 chips and 18 free hours of Professor Blackjack$9.99
- package of 250,000 chips and 24 free hours of Professor Blackjack$19.99
- Professor Blackjack package$7.99
- package of 225,000 chips and 24 free hours of Cheater Mode$19.99
- 64,000 chips and 18 free hours of Cheater Mode$9.99
- package of 1,000,000 chips and 36 free hours of Cheater Mode$49.99