Remote Mouse FREE for iPad - wireless keyboard, trackpad, best remote for computer
By YANG TIAN JIAO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * * * * *
Questions? Suggestions? Cooperations? Or just want to say hello?
Join our Superuser forum at: http://goo.gl/1vO2NM
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote – convenient control of iTunes, Keynote, PowerPoint, Hulu... (need unlocking)
• Changing Keynote Slides with Physical Volume Buttons (media remote feature)
• Remote Image Viewer & Transfer (need unlock)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Compatible with Windows 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac / PC.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
What's New in Version 2.800
- Improved network stability
- Lots of bug fixes
Requires the LATEST computer server, please update ;)
CMD & Shift keys do not work properly
I just bought the keyboard feature on your app after installing it. I was looking for an alternative to Air Keyboard for iPad which has a caps lock issue that hasn't been resolved in 3 years. I was tired of correcting upper and lower case issues when using that app. Your app does not have that caps lock bug but does have a problem that Air Keyboard did not have.
After my purchase, I found a few problems after testing the keyboard thoroughly. Your Apple(CMD) key does not allow for selecting Incontiguous files or folders from a window like Air Keyboard and all the other keyboard apps I've tested. I need this function as I am constantly moving files in/out of folders and they are not always files right next to each other in the list. On a related note, your Shift key does not function properly either. If I do need to select a long list of contiguous files, I should be able to select the first file and while pressing the Shift key, then select the last file to select the entire group of files in between.
In short, your app does not have properly functioning Apple(CMD) or Shift keys.
Version: Remote Mouse 2.800
OSVersion: iOS 7.1.2
Good but one problem
I love this app, I use it to control my computer that is connected to my tv. However, I recently noticed the word "hardcore" near the middle of the screen, this persists when the wall paper is changed, and there does not seem to be a way to change it, if there is a way to change this I would love to know how.
Works but not very well designed
Main beef - mouse buttons are covered up by the extra keys in the very useful extended keyboard mode. My advice to the developers actually try to use your product for ten minutes of work and the flaws will be obvious. None of the issues seem that hard to fix. I'm rooting for for you.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 16, 2016
- Version: 2.800
- Size: 25.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: YANG TIAN JIAO
- © Remote Mouse
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Keyboard$2.99
- Media Remote Panel$1.99
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Remote Image Viewer$1.99
- Customize Wallpaper$1.99