By Citymapper Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Live bus times from TfL Countdown and A -> B bus routing for London
* Apple's App of the Week, Sunday Times' Best Apps in the World *
- Our routing algorithms show you upto 4 options for getting from A to B on buses in London.
- Live bus departures from TfL Countdown.
- Get Me Home
- Busmapper is integrated with iOS6 Maps as a transit option.
* Reviews *
- Apple's App of the Week, What's Hot, Staff Favourites.
- "Using Busmapper with live departure info is like having magical powers"- Sunday Times
- "Busmapper is a transport app that transport apps across the world should aspire to"- Frackulous
Data is from Transport for London. The app requires mobile data access and works best with GPS on (Settings/General/LocationServices).
What's New in Version 3.5
This app will continue to operate. This update is to let you know that we are working harder on our latest app Citymapper, which has all the functionality of Busmapper, and more. We'd like you to try it, and once you do, you'll understand.
Better than google maps for using the bus network ...
Probably the most useful app I've ever purchased. I wish you could save frequently used routes.
If you live in London, you have to get this. We tried 5 or 6 apps and each of them was always missing some feature. This I e has it all.
Good app but doesn't work with current OS
Generally a very good app (tho there are times it doesn't note a bus coming), but not working now that I've updated to the new OS on my iPhone.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 24, 2013
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Citymapper Limited
- © 2011 Citymapper Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.