Happy Park™ - Best Theme Park Game with Facebook and Twitter Friends
By Infinidy Corp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Can you start with an simple Ferris Wheel and turn it into a World Class Theme Park?
THE FIRST-EVER Theme PARK GAME FOR IPHONE, IPOD TOUCH and IPAD IS
NOW LIVE IN THE APP STORE!
Note: Happy Park is free to download, but some game items can also be purchased for real money (eg: bucks and coins). If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.
Create the five-star AMUSEMENT park of your dreams! You are just a download away from building and customizing your very own Theme Park! Choose which attractions to buy and which Mascots to hire. Have a great time building your own personal AMUSEMENT Park!
TONS OF AWESOME FEATURES!
- Over 100 attractions to choose from, with more coming in the next release!
- Build Roller Coasters, Water Rides, Gentle Rides, Dark Rides and much more!
- Hire Mascots - Biggy Beary, Puck Puck Chicken, Fairies, Dinos, Penguins, Ducks, Tigers just to name a few……
- Complete fun quests and win rewards! Win: King Gorilla Show, Great Circus, Epic Wind Flyer, and Mammoth Coaster!
- Build Restaurants, Food Kiosks for your hungry visitors
- Build Restrooms, Info Booth and Toy Stores for visitor comfort
- Hire employees - Ride Operators, Cashiers, Waiters, Janitors!
- Market Your Park - Buy Billboard, Online, Radio and TV Advertising!
- Create giant fun structures to attract visitors from around the world!
- Decorate your Theme Park to attract more visitors. Rivers, Trees, Ponds, Lakes, Castles, Gardens, Park Maps, Flags, and Totem-polls… the list just goes on!
- Such fun to play!
- Works like a charm on iPod Touch and iPhones 3G, 3GS, and 4.
- Works on iPad 1 and iPad 2.
- Play with friends! - get rewards for having friends and playing with them DAILY!
- Featuring Research Lab - research for exciting, thrilling and wonderful attractions!
Can you discover all the crazy attraction combinations?
Twister + High Hammer Smasher = ???
Wave Pool + Ring The Bell = ???
Wiper Out + Monster Truck = ???
Can you discover the Giant Fish Tank or the Unicorn Ride? Download now, and start playing to find out!
What's New in Version 3.0.11
1. Fixed several crashing bugs
2. Enhance gaming experience
3. added new attractions
Frustrating random pop ups distract from gameplay...grrr
I was really looking forward to playing this game and think it might actually be fun if it wasn't for all those random pop ups happening when I'm trying to perform normal game functions!! I might be one of those rare persons that actually like to see the pop ups as it lets me know what is new and other games I might enjoy, but when I can't even play the game I downloaded it gets really frustrating! In most games, the pop up ads come at regular intervals and can be anticipated - like when you make some kind of achievement. I will watch these and even sometimes go download them, but in this game as I'm trying to collect money, do, etc. an ad will pop up right where I'm clicking and I will inadvertently be directed to the App Store and when I go back to the game it has to restart every single time! This is ludicrous and no fun at all! I will shortly be deleting this game until the gameplay can be better.
Built up a good park and now it's suddenly crashing. It goes through the loading process but when it says "starting" only one of the loading dots appear and it hangs for a second then crashes. I really like the game and have gotten pretty far along but now I can't play it. Before this happened I had researched a ride in the lab that after it was complete and it asked me to place it, the ride wasn't there. The next time I loaded the game it crashed and now won't start at all. I've tried closing the app. I've tried closing the app and rebooting and I've tried closing the app and doing a hard reboot. I have an iPhone 5S.
At first this game seemed alright. Now that I have reached level 12, there isn't and hasn't been hardly any quests for me to achieve. I feel like all I do is collect money and upgrade every 8-24 hours on my attractions and labs. Nothing much to this game. I do love how we can watch videos to get bucks. People are complaining about it. That's silly. Most games want you to spend your own money to get bucks. This game allows a lot of purchases with coins, which are earned by attractions. That's great! Wish more games where like that instead of having to spend bucks that are almost impossible to earn.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 24, 2014
- Version: 3.0.11
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Infinidy Corp.
- © InfiniDy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Vial of Bucks$0.99
- Pouch of Bucks$1.99
- Spoon full of Bucks$4.99
- Vial of Coins$0.99
- Pouch of Coins$1.99
- Glass full of Bucks$9.99
- Spoon full of Coins$4.99
- Bag of Bucks$19.99
- Pot full of Bucks$11.99
- Glass full of Coins$9.99