***** BEST CALENDAR APP WORLDWIDE *****
Whether you use iCloud, Exchange or Google calendar, WeekCal is the most user friendly and the all-round calendar app worldwide for everyone that needs to get the most out of their calendar app. Does your ordinary iPhone or iPad calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then WeekCal is the solution for you.
WeekCal provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, (mini)month or year level. WeekCal breaks through the limitations of the standard calendar and adds functionality to improve your calendar usage.
PACKED WITH USEFUL FUNCTIONS
Move your appointments by simply dragging, copying and pasting. Clear up a busy schedule by assigning different colors to various appointments and events. Powerful reminder functions make sure you’ll always remember your events. Customizable week numbers or repetitive options and many other functions suited to your own personal needs.
FAST AND EASY TO USE
Adding, repeating and moving events is much easier with WeekCal. With a magnificent user interface and intuitive usability, WeekCal is a pleasure for both regular as well as power users.
SUBSCRIBE TO HOLIDAYS, SPORTS AND OTHER EVENTS
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES
● Magnificent overview of your appointments and events
● Viewing all your events for the week at one glance
● Calendar overview by day, week, month and year
● Simply relocate events using drag and drop
● Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
● Completely adaptable and customizable Tools menu to quickly change appointments and events
● Invite participants / share appointments and events by e-mail, Messages, WhatsApp
● Local calendar invite, enabling you to send invitations using a local calendar too.
● Works without setup for all calendar services supported by iOS (iCloud, iCal, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV, Birthdays, Subscriptions)
● Pinch to zoom
● Various icons for different events
● Link contacts to events
● Rotates with screen
● Event templates
● Easy-to-read widget
● Advanced recurrence rules
● Customizable display
● Time Zone Support
● Navigate with: Apple & Google Maps, Citymapper, Garmin, Here, iGo, Maps.me, Moovit, MotionX, Sygic, TransitApp, Waze, Yandex, 高德地图
● Alternate Calendars (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Islamitic & Persian)
● Batch operations
● Full customization of events
● Adaptable week numbers
● Available in many languages
Do you have questions, complaints, or comments? Please share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find the most frequently asked questions and tips on using WeekCal on our website.
More updates coming soon
Ratings and Reviews
This Calendar Saved My Busines!!
This calendar is, without hesitation, much better than the IPad calendar! I previously wrote that I was extremely pleased with this calendar, and I still am. However, there are some problems that have surfaced in the last few months that are stressful when you depend as heavily as I do on this calendar. Without warning, my appointments have been erased, and I can repeatedly enter them and they show up and then disappear before my eyes! The search function can suddenly get stuck and it won't open fully to reveal results which means I have to turn my IPad off so it starts working again. When my work requires that I answer client questions on the basis of appointments, this can cause me to respond erroneously or delay my response and even forget an appointment or double-book!! These problems don't happen consistently, but enough that they are stressful. If these glitches can be fixed, this is the only calendar app for me.
I don’t get it…
OK so the app actually deserves four stars minimum, but I’m giving it one to accentuate this simple point-I messaged them and ask them this question and they gave me a stupid answer like we can’t Satisfy all of our users requests, which is ridiculous.
What I asked was simply one of the features that was in the iPad app be available on the iPhone and vice versa with a different features, it’s super simple and easy to do I don’t get why they don’t do that because that simple thing is a huge problem for me. I want to see only three days or four days in my week view on the iPad app, and I want to Be able to choose multiple events in order to move or copy them in the iPad app both of these are respectively available in the other one… Seems ridiculously simple to just add the features especially since I already paid a lot of money for both of the apps! Fix this dammit!
Great app! Keeps me on schedule & productive
I have been using versions of this app for several years. I love that my calendar shows up on my phone and my iPad. As a busy mom I have a lot going on and need to keep track of multiple family members plans, while not packing too much into our schedule. This app is so great because I can see our week at a glance with our appointments and plans block out. It's so easy to drag and drop appointments to different days so that if one day gets overwhelming I can easily mentally reschedule things. It's a great time management tool and keeps me productive without feeling overwhelmed.
- WeekCal B.V.
- 51.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © WeekCal BV
- In-App Purchases
- Calendar Store Package Deal $2.99
- Calendar Store Package Deal $1.99
- Annual Pro Subscription $7.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.