iPlaya - the most complete guide to Spanish beaches, with weather forecast for beaches and coast areas
By Gloria Latorre
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iPlaya puts all the information you need to go to the beach in Spain at hand. You'll enjoy the most complete guide, with information on over 2000 Spanish beaches, and will be able to check weather forecasts provided by the Spanish Meteorological Agency.
The app features more than 2000 Spanish beaches, helping you find them on a map.
Weather forecast information includes sky conditions, swell, wind, water temperature, UV index, tides, etc. You can also check sunrise and sunset times, and get an extended weather forecast for the town where the beach is. Forecasts are provided by the Spanish Meteorological Agency, AEMET.
Moreover, you can check the characteristics of the beach, such as length and width, composition, type of sand, available services (showers, toilets, sports areas, children playgrounds,...), safety information, transportation, parking, etc.
Mark beaches you like or go more often as favorites for a quick one-tap access, or explore nearby beaches. Getting there is a piece of cake: in the forecast page you’ll see a map with the location of the beach, and you’ll get car and walking route options.
If you prefer, you can search the name of a beach or select province and town to see a list of beaches.
Take a picture of the beach to enhance the experience of finding it in the list of your favorite beaches or share it via Facebook, Twitter or e-mail. You can also share a summarized forecast for the beach of your choice.
With the Coastal areas section you can explore swell forecasts for the following days with an animated map. Essential for boat trips.
Get iPlaya now and enjoy your holidays!
What's New in Version 2.3.3
- We've included many beaches that did not appear in the app: Langre I and Langre II in Ribamontán al Mar (Cantabria), La Alcaidesa and La Hacienda, in San Roque (Cádiz), Sobrevela and El Burgo, in La Línea de la Concepción (Cádiz).
- We've also tweaked the ads settings because we don't want them to be annoying.
And in the previous version (2.3.2)...
- We included many beaches that did not appear in the app: several beaches in Artà (Illes Balears), in El Rosario (Santa Cruz de Tenerife), Getxo (Bizkaia), Castro-Urdiales (Cantabria), Moncofa (Castellón),...
- We fixed an error in the list of available services in Oriñón (Castro-Urdiales).
- We added characteristics for some beaches that didn't have extended info.
- We fixed an error in the search functionality that made the list of results appear after deleting the search phrase if the user didn't tap on Cancel.
- We fixed an error in the page of extended info that made one of the titles unclear for a couple of beaches.
And we're still working on improving the apps! Please contact us if you have any queries about the app firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jul 20, 2016
- Version: 2.3.3
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, Spanish
- Seller: Gloria Latorre Lario
- © Gloria Latorre
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.