By Maverick Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Breakfast- the most important app of the day! Now you can cook, eat, and share all your breakfast favorites on your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad. Made by Maverick Software- creators of the best food games on the iPhone!
More Breakfast lets you make pancakes, waffles, omelets, eggs & bacon, toast, cereal, drinks and more. You get to mix, cook, add toppings & sides, and then share or eat your breakfast. With no dishes to do!
More Breakfast includes:
- Full iPad and iPhone Retina Display graphics, for the most yummy looking food ever!
- Eggs, bacon, different kinds of sausage, hash browns, ham and more, all you can fry up in a pan, flipping the food to cook it faster.
- 5 kinds of pancakes, from buttermilk and blueberry to chocolate chip. You get to mix the batter, pour it in a pan, and flip the pancakes. Then cover them in different syrups, fruit or other toppings.
- Round and square waffle irons, to make hot & golden brown waffles!
- Omelets with 20 kinds of fillings - cheese, ham, green peppers, jalapenos, and more.
- A dozen kinds of cereal (including oatmeal)
- A toaster to make toast, english muffins, bagels, and more. Set how light or dark you want your toast, then press down the lever. After it's done add butter, jam, peanut butter, etc.
- Breakfast sandwiches! Make sausage biscuits, croissant sandwiches, english muffins with eggs and cheese.
- Milk, juices, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate to drink with your meal.
- Over 65 sides and toppings to add to your plate. Fruit, syrups, whipped cream, biscuits & gravy, scones, donuts, and more!
- 25 achievements you can earn by making special food or discovering secrets.
- Pick from 18 plates and 16 tablecloths to get the perfect setting for your meal.
- Full VoiceOver support for the visually impaired.
What's New in Version 2.4
- Larger/easier to press buttons
- Cereal bites on retina iPads aren't tiny any more
- iOS8 bug fixes
Thank you very much macros software (stupid spellcheck)
I really do like this game. As a low vision user, there are very many games that I can play. I can't read, I can't seem minor details, I can only see a little bit. So, a few things are hard for me to play on this game. For instants, it's really hard for me to drag the ingredients into the bowl, and it's kind of hard for me to drag the food onto the plate. So maybe you could keep some of your blind users in mind in developing your games?oh, and I bought this game in the app bundle, do you think maybe you could develop your other games a little better? Thanks. I'm working, do you think maybe you could make some of your games free? I know that'sa bit much to ask, but I really want to stop sabotaging my mom's credit card. But it's kind of hard to do that, when you put up so many irresistible apps. Most times which cost money money
I am really sorry for giving this app only one star last night. I was really upset about my I pad being so messed up after the iOS 8.1 update. A lot of my favorite games are not working properly, and this app is one of my favorites. I know it's not your companies fault. Sorry. The trouble with this app is that the frying pan doesn't fry properly and I can't slide food on the plate anymore. I hope you can fix it. Thank you.
This game is amazing. You can do mostly anything you want and there's nothing that's locked so you can use anything. For example the plates you can choose any plate you want and there are no plates that are locked. They let you mostly choose any food you want and do it. This game is the best game ever. I'm glad someone invented it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 24, 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 95.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Maverick Software LLC
- © 2013 Maverick Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.