***Learn Italian in no time! MosaLingua's effective and addictive teaching method will help you memorize loads of vocabulary, key phrases and conjugations in record time.***
By using the dialogue exercises, you'll be able to improve both your Italian comprehension and your speaking skills at the same time.
MosaLingua was designed by a Italian professor and a developer who actually uses MosaLingua on a daily basis.
Be sure to check out the video demo on http://mosalingua.com
Did you know that you can get by just fine on vacation knowing less than 500 carefully-chosen words? Spending just 5 minutes per day for two months will allow you to memorize 600 words and key phrases!
Learn the essential 20% that will apply 80% of the time. Afterwards you can choose an area of focus that is relevant for you (travel, sports, business, technology...).
Whether you are starting Italian from scratch or you already know the basics, MosaLingua is adapted to suit your language needs. It's like having your own private tutor in your pocket!
Whether your motivation for learning Italian is for school (diploma, class, course, SAT, GCSE), vacation, business purposes or simply for the joy of learning, MosaLingua will have you speaking Italian in no time:
MOSALINGUA CONSISTS OF:
- 3000+ flash cards of vocabulary and phrases, including audio pronunciations by native Italian speakers
- 14 diverse categories (e.g. Accommodation, transportation, shopping, tourism, social, emergencies...)
-more than 100 sub-categories (e.g. At the restaurant, at the hotel, buying and negotiating, sports, partying, flirting...)
- Up to 10 levels to complete, from the basics to more specialized vocabulary
- 17 dialogues presenting common situations that come up on vacation (or when traveling)
- Study Italian lessons and language tips that will aid your progression
- More than 100 bonus materials to unlock as you progress
- Online Italian dictionnary
- Possibility to create your own cards
LEARN THE ESSENTIAL 20% THAT WILL TAKE YOU 80% OF THE WAY:
Emphasis on the basics in order to understand and be understood
- Learn the most useful/most used vocab (and the most simple) first
- Learn only the most useful phrases for your studies, for your travel, or for Italian SAT or Italian GCSE
HIGHLY EFFICIENT AND PROVEN LEARNING METHOD:
MosaLingua uses the Spaced Repetition System (SRS), the product of several years of scientific research
- Calculates review dates for the flash cards according to how difficult you find each one, to encourage efficient and long term memorization
- Spend time learning what you find useful, not what you already know
- MosaLingua constantly adapts to your needs and pace (like a private teacher)
- Use both audio and visual memory
- Sustained learning (long-term memory)
LEARN ITALIAN ON THE GO
- You get to decide how long each Italian lesson will be (it doesn't matter whether you have only 2 minutes or more than 30 minutes to spend)
- Automatically adapts to your needs and pace
- You can stop a lesson and then pick up where you left off whenever you want
- You don't need an internet connection, all the Italian lesson and content is available OFFLINE
FUN AND ADDICTIVE
- Unlock bonuses as you progress (dialogues, jokes, fun facts, sayings, tips)
- Learn from dialogues based on realistic situations that you may encounter on vacation
- You'll be amazed at how quickly you will learn new Italian words and how addictive it becomes
- the App keeps track of your progress giving you the motivation you need to succeed
If you have a suggestion or need assistance, please click on the customer support link below-- you are guaranteed a reply!
The Italian app is constantly being improved. We take user feedback into account. Free and regular updates are in the works!
Note: All the content listed in this description is already included in the application at no extra cost (in-app purchases are available should you wish to purchase optional content).
Here’s what we’ve been working on:
For MosaLingua Italian: a new (optional) pack of Italian grammar lessons with videos and exercices
New content and improvements
Lots of squashed bugs
And some other surprises…
If you like this update, consider rating our app. For suggestions, or to notify us about bugs you find, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, and happy learning!
Ratings and Reviews
Mi piace molto
Of all my Italian apps, I like this one the best and use it the most. I wish I’d found ML first, because of the way you learn. Others use what I call negative reinforcement, telling you at the end of the session how many were wrong. With ML you can self evaluate(be honest because you’re here to learn); just tap “again” or “incorrect”, depending on where you are in the lesson. This way, you have a chance to get it correct before you finish studying. I also bought the optional packs. While listening to the dialogues, you may choose Italian audio only, audio with Italian subtitles and audio with English subtitles. I would love to see an option where you could see the Italian and English subtitles at the same time. It would be nice to be able to compare because of sentence structure. In my opinion this app is worth more than the price they charge because there are no ongoing monthly fees.
Thank you very much for your feedback!
We are really glad that you are happy with our application, its self-evaluation system and the dialogues :)
As you can imagine, we get many requests for improvement, please contact our support via email@example.com so we can tell you how to vote for the next features.
The Mosalingua Team
Great Italian App - well worth the money!
I've been using this app for the past nine days and can already feel the improvement in terms of retention and ability to recall and use my Italian knowledge. I'm not going to rehash the description but suffice to say it works. Learning any real language is a gargantuan task and requires a lot of time and effort - so don't expect this to work without a great deal of time and effort - however, I will attest that your time will pay greater dividends spent with this app compared to virtually any other one. That's not to criticize other apps which I've also learned a lot from, but minute for minute, I'm convinced you'll improve faster with MOSA.
First of all, thank you for choosing Mosalingua.
We are really'gald you think that MosaLingua is the best app out there for learning Italian!
Do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org should you ever need help with the app.
We'll gladly help you :)
So much fun
This app is really fun. I love the interactive audio feature. It keeps track of my progress (update: once it may have restarted unnecessarily, but hey, maybe I am remembering wrong—I am the flawed human). I like being able to choose my next vocabulary to learn. I love the review that automatically comes up when I open the app. (Update: I love learning the phrases because it helps me with the language structure which quite different than English.) The interactive audio and the review are the best features. This is a really great app for language learning. Makes daily practice really easy.
Thank you very much for your feedback!
We are really glad that you are happy with our application.
You can find the verbs in the menu Explore---The basics---Verbs.
Please contact our support via email@example.com should you ever need help.
The Mosalingua Team
- MosaCrea Limited
- 50.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2013 MosaLingua.com
- In-App Purchases
- pack "Promo" $13.99
- pack Slang $2.99
- pack "Sound like a native speaker" $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.