To-Fu: The Trials of Chi HD
By HotGen Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
No more Banner Adverts!
Featured on iTunes as iPhone game of the week.
Introducing To-Fu: the world's most malleable martial artist.
Join our stretchy protagonist as he gets ready to undertake the infamous 'Trials of Chi'. Stretch, ping, stick and rebound our little hero through 190 levels of treacherous booby-traps and mystical mechanisms as you try to conquer the trials and help To-Fu become the illustrious 'Master of Chi'
WHAT THE PRESS SAY
“Croydon's own HotGen has made its iOS debut with a game of rare, elastic loveliness.” – Eurogamer (8/10)
“A polished offering that captured our attention and made us use our noodles to solve some devious puzzles" - App Smile (4.5 / 5.0)
“In a market filled with repetitive titles, To-Fu: The Trials of Chi provides a refreshingly fun approach to puzzle platforming that looks and sounds great.” - AppSpy (4.0 / 5.0)
“Looks great!" - The GameTrail (4.5 / 5.0)
"The level design keeps up with the ridiculous amount of obstacles and across the course of the 100 levels you'll see a lot of innovation" - Touch Arcade - (4.0 / 5.0)
• Unique Stretch Control: Stretch and ping To-Fu using nothing but your finger. Controls that are designed exclusively for touch-screen. No buttons required!
• Substantial Challenge: 190 unique trials for To-Fu to master and perfect. Hours of gameplay and replay value.
• Booby-Traps: A plethora of obstacles to overcome: including 5 different surface types alongside an abundance of taxing traps.
• Truly Universal Experience: A game for everyone: from seasoned gamers to complete newcomers.
• Retina Display: Take advantage of your extra resolution with crisp, high-resolution graphics.
• Game Center support with 22 Achievements.
• French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese language support.
• Unlock all Trials with an In App purchase
• Golden To-Fu is now Free!
• Purchasing Unlock Trials will also remove all adverts from the game.
• Level Zoom out : A two fingered tap on screen now Zooms the camera out. Also if To-Fu is being stretched with one finger tap the screen with another finger to Zoom out and tap it once more to Zoom back in.
Tweaks, Changes and Bug fixes:
• Shortened To-Fu’s death animations.
• Death animations can now be skipped by tapping the screen.
• Collision fixes to some of the maps.
Thank you for all your suggestions and support, we really appreciate your feedback. Please keep the reviews and comments coming...
What's New in Version 2.6.1
iOS 8 fixes.
New devices fixes.
Fun game with a unique character
The game is a fair standard platformer, but featuring a stretchy block of tofu as your character. You can move him by stretching him like a rubber band and launching him, which is how you avoid obstacles like spikes to advance through the game.
The graphics look a little dated and low resolution, but otherwise it's a nice, free game, albeit with in-app purchases and ads. It also appears to have some bugs, but hopefully these get fixed over time, as it wasn't took long ago that these Amazon-produced games weren't on iOS at all.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 18, 2014
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: HotGen Limited
- © 2011 HotGen Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Levels$0.99
- Golden To-Fu$0.99