ING Smart Banking for smartphone
By ING BELGIUM
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your private and business accounts easily and securely via your smartphone with this banking app from ING Belgium.
How does it work?
Discover the full functionality of the app via our demo video using fictive data. Not an ING customer yet? Open your free current account directly via our app.
Logging in for the first time? Create a profile using your ING Card Reader, choose a 6-digit profile code and you are ready to take advantage of all of our app’s features. Your profile code is all you need to log in and sign your transactions.
And if you are using an iPhone 5s or higher, running iOS 8 or higher, you can even log in with your fingerprint via Touch ID.
• Check the balance and transaction history for all your current accounts and savings accounts (including those for which you have a mandate), credit cards and investments.
• Rename your accounts in order to identify them more easily and have your account number sent to any e-mail address.
• Make transactions between your current or savings accounts, to beneficiaries saved in Home'Bank or Business’Bank or to any other Belgian account.
• Check your payments with a future execution date as well as the upcoming payment of your standing orders.
• Enter and sign payments requiring multiple signatures.
• Find your closest ING branch and make an appointment straightaway with one of our employees.
• Apply for a savings account, a credit card or a pension savings plan via our app.
• Pay for your purchases or reimburse friends via QR code using the built-in Bancontact/Mister Cash module.
What's New in Version 7.3
- Consult your account or credit card balance without logging in
- You can even check your balance on your Apple Watch
- Miscellaneous general enhancements
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 05, 2015
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Seller: ING BELGIUM
- © ING Belgium SA/NV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.