What's on the ACT - The #1 ACT Testing System
Allen ACT TestBank authors attained PERFECT scores on the ACT.
Say goodbye to boring classes, flashcards & huge books. Let us help you crush the ACT!
"Some of the TestBank questions were very similar (if not exactly) to the actual test questions - excellent preparation for the exam."
ACT TestBank tracks your individual performance across all ACT subjects.
Rated BEST testing engine - Try to crash the app. You can't!
>> Featured "What's HOT by Apple." <<
• NEW - See your personal ACT ranking vs. other students.
• Complete rationale for EVERY question. You will understand "why" an answer is correct.
"36" is a PERFECT ACT score! Johns Hopkins provides full funding so that every student at Dunbar High School (Baltimore, Maryland) receives our ACT TestBank. We know the ACT!
• Performance Statistics: Track your strengths and weaknesses.
• Customized Testing Options (all or targeted subjects).
• Seen Least Option: Avoid repeating questions.
• Missed Most Option: Review questions you missed most often.
• Favorite Option: Flag specific questions for review later.
• Retake entire test or only missed questions: Maximum retention.
• Test-taking advice, tips, and strategies: You'll be prepared.
ADAPTIVE LEARNING TECHNOLOGY: ACT TestBank is continually re-calibrated every time you answer a question, based on your performance.
• ACT questions by Perfect-Score Authors
100% multiple choice questions along with guideline answers focusing on every subject area.
• Rationale given for every question
Explanations and rationale provided for every single question.
• You choose which subjects to study
You can decide to take a specific number of questions randomly selected from ALL of the subject areas, any COMBINATION of the subjects, or an INDIVIDUAL subject.
• The order of the QUESTIONS is always scrambled.
Become a better test taker, creating confidence in the materials learned.
• The order of the ANSWERS is always scrambled.
Forces you to read/understand each answer choice instead of remembering which answer is correct based on its order.
• Your performance is tracked.
Your performance is displayed when you open the app, allowing you to track your progress and target your studies.
• Questions Seen Least
ACT TestBank 36 knows which questions you have seen/answered the least often.
• Questions Missed Most
TestBank tracks when you get a question incorrect. After using TestBank for a while, you will want to take questions that you missed most often.
Contact us anytime:
Allen Resources, Inc. | Since 1993
ACCUPLACER, SAT, IELTS & TOEFL iBT TestBanks are also included.
Price may vary by location/country. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Allen Resources, Inc. is not affiliated with Kaplan, Prep4ACT, Play2Prep, Ready4, ACTFlash, Scholly, FAFSA, Chegg, Dummies, MyPrepPal, Varsity Tutors, ACT Up, Mastery, Magoosh, Khan Academy, or ScoreBeyond.
ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc. & has no affiliation with, nor does it endorse ACT Online TestBank!
• ACT TestBank is 100% free for every high school student
• FREE Unlimited Access - The entire app - All 10.808 questions - No payment is required
• Updated ACT & SAT questions & rationale
• Supports iOS 11
• Enhanced UI & fixed some fonts
• Improved performance analysis & individual rankings
We're here to help you max your score. Please contact us with questions about your ACT or SAT prep:
Allen Resources | Since 1993
Ratings and Reviews
Hard to cancel
I have been trying to cancel a subscription that auto generated after a trial. I can find NO WHERE to do it. The test prep was fine but business practice is NOT.
Developer Response ,
Yes, go to Account Settings on your device to manage your subscription whenever you'd like. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can't find it.
This is the worst apps. When you download the app then you have to buy the monthly plan.
Developer Response ,
Yes...we give you some sample questions so that you can see the the questions/rationale and also test drive the TestBank engine. Then, if you choose to subscribe, you may.
Good luck with your prep!
Says free. It is not. You have to sign up for a subscription. They don't even have sample questions to see if it will work for you before committing.
- Allen Resources
- 56.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Allen ACT Test Prep
- In-App Purchases
- TestBank - Full Access $19.99
- ACT TestBank - Full Access $4.99
- Lifetime ACT TestBank Access - Full Version $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.