5K Runner: 0 to 5K run training, Couch to 5K running, Pro
By Clear Sky Apps LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get in shape in 8 weeks with the official and often imitated 5K Runner® 0 to 5K program. This app has over 4.2 million success stories of people that got in shape and started living healthy, and you can do it too. Only 30 mins, 3 times a week, for 8 weeks and you will run 5K.
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
Simple, Easy, and Gets Results
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 5K training app
● Completely ad-free
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 5.5
Dear Customers, we love you. This version includes the following:
Certificate for when you finish the program
Coach motivational lines during workout
Blurred background during workout for clearer view details
Larger fonts in workout screen
Updated & better looking music player
Next activity & its duration now also appear on lock screen (iPhone/iPod)
Progress bar also appears on lock screen (iPhone/iPod)
Updated prev/next/pause bar
Progress button in bottom left of screen
Updated setting screen
Opening animation plays only once
I had sworn off "just running" until this app
Growing up, most of my running was connected to games with friends or actual sports like soccer, so I didn't give it much thought. And then, in high school for sports training we had to run distances and I would find myself bored out of my mind. Apparently I didn't like running if it wasn't connected to another activity or at least, not if I had to think about it. I gave it up and did other things until eventually I realized I was avoiding running. My other activities gave me three knee injuries -- an easy excuse. But not really a good excuse because running is so good for you, so inexpensive and you can run anywhere – – and I travel a lot. A friend told me about this app. And then another friend told me about this app and then another. I've been using it for a couple of months now and you know what? It works. It makes running completely manageable, breaks up the monotony, allows you to add in music or whatever without leaving the app. You do get a sense of achievement, and you will find yourself running a 5K without even thinking about it, in no time. If this non-runner can do it, anyone can.
I am 4 weeks into this program and all I can say is that it's awesome! I'll be honest, for being new to running, I was worried I wouldn't be able to do it. I am a thin person, but I wasn't in shape and would get winded doing basic things. I have just always wanted to be a runner. But an app that helps you run? Hmmm... Maybe? So even though I was skeptical, I thought, what do I have to lose? Well, like I said, I'm only 4 weeks in, but I crave running now. Not only was I able to complete the first day without feeling like I over did it, I had such a sense of accomplishment... it was just a great feeling and couldn't wait til the next run. I love the bell and voice instruction that notifies you to run or walk. Now I'm to the point that I will run through a walk prompt and continue to run through the next run prompt. I never would have thought I would be doing this in 4 weeks. Granted, everyone is different. In closing, I highly suggest this app for anyone looking to start running as a form of exercise, for those who haven't been runners in the past, or maybe those who used to but it's been a very long time.
Great app for the beginner or re-starter
I'm 55 years old and my memories of my athletic ability are far better than the present reality. One day I got inspired to get into running. There's a 4/10 mile loop around the streets near my home, so I figured I would run that 5 times for a good 2 mile run. It was very humbling to learn that I couldn't even do it once before feeling "gassed out". After the reality check, I decided a more gradual approach was wiser since I'm not getting younger. I decided to try this app because it seemed to fit the bill of what I needed. It allows you to go at your own pace, gradually increasing the level of effort as you go. If you're struggling to complete a specific days requirements, you can repeat it or go back to a level that you have the stamina to complete. Overall, I'm very pleased with the app and recommend it highly for the novice runner or the "retired" athlete whose glory days are in the rear view and want to improve their level of fitness through running.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 05, 2014
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 94.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Clear Sky Apps LTD
- © Clear Sky Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.