By Backflip Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the most popular Dragon Collecting game in the world! Can you hatch them all? Your Dragon-filled destiny awaits in DragonVale!
- Breed and raise 250+ different dragons. Match, hatch, and show off your stash!
- Build and decorate beautiful floating islands in the sky to create your ultimate park. Your park, your dragons, your DragonVale!
- Harvest dragon treats, then feed your dragons so they can grow and achieve their Dragonly greatness
- Enter your dragons in fun races, quests, and contests to win epic prizes. Let the Dragoning begin!
- Discover new dragons, decorations and activities during special seasonal events.
- Browse the Dragonarium to keep track of all the dragons you’ve collected and which you’ve yet to breed.
- Impress your family and friends by displaying your park and sharing your favorite dragons for cooperative breeding!
- Visit friends’ parks and give each other gifts.
- Spectacular visuals and sparkling animations accompanied by an original soundtrack written by our award-winning composer.
- Play DragonVale today! It’s free.
PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. DragonVale requires an internet connection to play.
DragonVale is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games and a proud partner of Hasbro, Inc.
What's New in Version 3.8.2
One of the potions powering the Parade Gardens was missing an ingredient and causing strange behavior, but the Potions Master fixed it!
Other bug fixes
Taking Every Away ... Unethical Practice
Was a great pastime, but taking things away bit by bit is not the way to go. Took the ability to store habitats away to build others. Now, if you put a habitat in the storage tower, it does not clear up a spot on your islands. I suppose it's the developers way of saying "too bad now, if you don't shell out the 300 gems for an extra habitat, tough beans for you." You just can't give someone something and take it away; it's just unethical. Children are taught this moral truth in grade school, so maybe Backflip means just that ... the company giveth only to taketh away. Backflip does backflips on its users and steals their extra habitats away without any regard for the time it took to build them. Should be paying out a load of cash to the users that were robbed. Sorry kids ... might be time to delete this app altogether as its developers are quite unethical at times. I would give it ZERO stars but one is the lowest. Should be -5 after the last unreasonable change to the Storage Tower. 😞
One of the best apps ever...but...
Alright, to start off-this app is great. I'm highly addicted and absolutely love it. One issue I had, though, was the fact that I didn't get my in-app purchase of a sack of gems and-in fact- it charged me twice. Now, that's probably because I clicked purchase twice. But in my defense-it told me something went wrong and that I wasn't going to be charged. I just wanted the epic breeding island, man. Otherwise- I love the dragons. They're so amazing. I think the wait times are a bit ridiculous sometimes, and the game has a tendency to lag a bit. Most likely because of all the animations. Overall- this app is amazing and I would completely recommend. I just hope y'all fix the in-app purchasing bug. Thank you!
BEST. GAME. EVR. POSSIBLY. MADE. EVR.
okay, so when i was about 7-10, it was my dragon crazy stage. i loved EVERYTHING dragon. dragon games, dragon toys, dragon cups, you get the gist. just imagine my excitement when How To Train Your Dragon came out.🙃
this game is sooooooo much fun. i absolutely love it. so when i found this app on my moms phone, i dont think frowning while playing dragonvale was even possible.🐲
i loved it so much i wanted to get inside the game. literally. so much, that i almost cracked my moms phone screen trying to shove my foot into my first Fire Habitat. can you imagine.. anywho, i would totally recommend this game for all ages, because its soo cute and easy to play. thanks for making this great lil' reptile app😍😍
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 20, 2016
- Version: 3.8.2
- Size: 92.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Backflip Studios
- © 2016 Backflip Studios Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$1.99
- Sack of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Pile of Treats$0.99
- Pile of Cash$0.99
- Sack of Treats$1.99
- Sack of Cash$1.99
- Bag of Treats$4.99
- Box of Gems$24.99
- Bag of Cash$4.99