By Backflip Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"BEST NEW ONLINE GAME" ~ GDC Awards Nominee
"Just between you and me, dragon parks are pretty rad." ~ TouchArcade.com
Hatched a dragon lately? Play DragonVale and raise, feed and breed your own lovable dragons.
PLEASE NOTE! DragonVale is completely free to play, but some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. DragonVale requires an internet connection to play (3G or WiFi).
ALSO NOTE! By playing DragonVale you may find yourself hopelessly addicted to hatching and caring for adorable dragons. You may find yourself feeding them treats, watching them grow, building and decorating their habitats, and inviting others in to view them in their floating island home. You may even find yourself choosing pairs for breeding, or racing dragons to compete for awesome prizes.
DragonVale is an enticing social experience from Backflip Studios that is sure to keep you entertained. You get:
- Dozens of adorable dragons to raise
- A magical island you build in the sky
- Custom habitats where dragons graze
- Dragon races where you win great prizes
- Paths and decorations to delight your visitors
- Farms to grow dragon treats
- Full-color visuals and sparkling animations
- An original Renaissance music soundtrack
- Support for Game Center and Facebook to visit other parks and trade gifts
Don't just take our word for it. Here's what the press has to say about DragonVale:
"This new title has a depth and higher quality of art that’s reminiscent of the work that went into early console games." ~ VentureBeat.com
"Jurassic Park was cool, but really it doesn't have anything on DragonVale." ~ Gamezebo.com
"It builds up nicely, the art is colorful and fun." ~ TUAW.com
And to think it all started with an egg.
Install DragonVale today. It's free!
DragonVale is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games like Paper Toss, NinJump, Ragdoll Blaster, Strike Knight, Army of Darkness, Shape Shift and Graffiti Ball. Search the App Store for "Backflip Studios" to see all our apps.
Follow @BackflipStudios on Twitter for free game announcements and other updates.
Thanks for playing!
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Star Fall has ended and the Wizards and Witches have discovered new magic and new dragons!
• Introducing the Cooperative Breeding Cave! You can now get dragons by cooperating with your friends in DragonVale... even limited time dragons!
• The Galaxy Dragons have arrived! Five stunning new dragons that can only be obtained with the help of the Cooperative Breeding Cave.
I love Dragonvale it's such a great wonderful game that has a log of cool dragons, but it's a bit boring. The inly thing you do is collect money from your dragons breed your dragons and have your dragons compete in colosseum events which is all time consuming and stupid. Everything on the game takes time, except for buying decorations but you need time to make money to buy the decor. I think they should and some mini games that don't cost money or time and they actually pay you, like on webkinz a few years ago they had arcade games. I think the advance breeding thing is stupid. Many people like me don't use social media in games like this because it's annoying and dangerous. It would be nice if we were able to buy these new dragons in the store. There should be a way to buy gems using dragon coins and a wag to get a log for free. You should get 5 or whatever gems every level you reach. Well I hope they make these changes because u would really enjoy the game more!!!😄😄😄😄
I think you should make it to where you can chant amongst your friend like there should be a cat button so you can tell your friends what to put in the breeding combos and just like chat about all things dragonvale and what they like most about it thank you if you read this backflip and to all the dragon feeders,breeders,......(the list goes on forever) you try to make a review about a chat option because the more peeps vote for the chat the more likely we are to get a chat option to be put into dragonvale...... Thank you, wizards and wizardettes of dragonvale. I'm all about that dragon 🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐉🐲🐉
I've been playing this game for 2 years now and I love it. For people like me, they start to realize the changes and evolution of this game over the years, but I think it's about time for Backflip Studios to make a few changes that i know a lot of people will like.
1. The ability to trade dragons with others. This is a really big one to me because I know that I am not the only person that wants this. I think it would awesome is I could trade dragons with others!
2. This is a small one but I would really like it if I could zoom out and actually see my whole park, not just one island. I want to be able to look at and compare my islands so this would be great.
3. Another REALLY big one to me is that I want to actually compete in competitions with my dragons against other people, ( kind of like Dragon City, but try to make it better ) I believe that Backflip Studios can accomplish something like this.
Not only would I play this game forever, but I know a lot of people will if these changes are made, so please Backflip Studios, do all of us this favor.👍
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 05, 2015
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 95.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Backflip Studios
- © 2015 Backflip Studios Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$1.99
- Sack of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Pile of Treats$0.99
- Pile of Cash$0.99
- Sack of Treats$1.99
- Sack of Cash$1.99
- Bag of Treats$4.99
- Box of Gems$24.99
- Bag of Cash$4.99