By Alice Dev Team
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GuardCam will sneakily snap and store a photo of the first person to unlock your phone!
TOP-25 in US, and many European countries!
Featured by Apple in U.S. and U.K.!
"Great app. Now i know who's using my itouch!"
"It works and it works well.."
GuardCam brings you a cunning new way to identify when your private and personal iPhone data may have fallen into the wrong hands A friend, a girlfriend, a roommate, a parent... Just set the trap and catch them in the act!
How it works:
1. Set the trap
2. Lock your device
3. Check back in to see who’s been snooping! It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
• Dropbox functionality. Access FrontCam Trap’s photos for real-time viewing from any iOS device or computer via your Dropbox account.
• Alarm Mode. Set your alarm to stop a snooper dead in their tracks with a loud siren when Alarm Mode is activated.
• Stealth Photography. Deactivate the camera shutter sound and no one will know they’ve been busted!
• In-App Photo Library. Store intruder photos in the app and keep them out of your iPhone’s regular photo
• Password Protected. Keep intruder photos protected and to yourself.
IMPORTANT: Doesn’t run in the background! You must launch FrontCam Trap before locking your iPhone.
What's New in Version 1.2
Not what I thought
This app has to be set each time your phone is opened because once it is set yes it takes a picture when your phone is opened but after that you have to reset it. It need to stay on until you turn it off so it take a picture every time it is opened.
Its only good when u know when someone will use your phone, please make it run in the background it would make the app so much better.
I wanted it to take a picture of the person that tries my password and fails so i know whos snooping.
No. This app takes a picture of someone opening the app.
Also you have to reset it everytime.
Dont buy it. Save $.99.