Virtual Table Tennis
By SenseDevil Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Virtual Table Tennis™ is the only one based on 3D PHYSICS and supported ONLINE MULTIPLAYER Table Tennis game series in the App Store.
Watch trailer on youtube: http://youtu.be/SsJWwZPcTvs
Featured by Apple in "The Best Games You've Never Played".
• Realtime multiplayer game via Internet or Bluetooth!
• Based on the independent 3D physics system, motion of Ping-Pong can be brought to life perfectly.
• As the design of AI system based on the human behaviors, it possesses various behaviors such as reaction, speed, strength, endurance, defense, etc.
• Accurate and visual control mode can truly simulate various way of strike and smash in the match. Besides, players can make adjustments in “Options” according to their own preferences.
• Players are confronted with AI opponents with various styles and capabilities in the game.
• Various game modes such as Animation tutorials, free practices, Arcade Mode, Tournament Modes, and Multiplayer Mode!
• You want to play your own music? No problem! If the game detects that the iTunes is playing music, the game music will close itself automatically.
• Game Center, Twitter and Facebook integrated!
• 3D sound system (earphone available)
More brilliant details can’t be perceived until you pick up, we can ensure that!
What's New in Version 4.4
1. Fully supports 64 - bit systems.
2. In iOS7 and above systems, use multi peer connectivity to implement the local multiplayer mode instead of bluetooth. Now there are three local connection modes can be chosen: LAN/Wifi-Direct/Bluetooth. And the connection stability is also improved.
3. Fixed a bug: Can not post to Facebook.
As good as it probably gets for touchscreen ping pong
Well-made and does an admirable job of trying to simulate table tennis with limiting touchscreen control.
I wouldn't say it's "so realistic that it's like I'm really playing the sport" as many other reviews mention, since as far as I can tell there isn't a way to do basic techniques like backspin - only topspin smashes and some sidespin. But I think the limits of mobile controls are more to blame for that than the game's makers.
The online multiplayer feature has the potential to be the most fun option, but even with a good wifi I encounter enough lag issues to make it unplayable.
This game is a great game due to the fact that it is fun to people who have no experience with table tennis and fun to those who have a lot of experience with table tennis. It's simple to play and very addicting. One minor flaw that many people wont even bother to get worked up about is that it is kinda difficult to get the pendulum serve down. But other than that, perfect.
Best game ever!!!!!!
Love the realistic features of the game and the different options they give to be able to play with would definitely recommend the game to all my friends
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 60.9 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: SENSEDEVIL GAMES LIMITED
- © 2012 by SenseDevil Games Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 200 Coins$1.99
- Ads Free$1.99
- Classic Team$0.99
- 600 Coins$4.99
- 80 Coins$1.99
- 2000 Coins$15.99
- 4000 Coins$29.99
- 8000 Coins$59.99
- 10000 Coins$19.99