Hanging With Friends
By Zynga Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The creative geniuses behind Words With Friends are pleased to bring you your next word game addiction: Hanging With Friends!
Hanging With Friends brings a brand new twist to the classic game of hangman that adds creativity, strategy and fun for all ages. Build mystery words to stump, amuse or impress your friends, but be prepared to flex those brain muscles as you decipher the words they send back to you.
• Cute characters in perilous situations
• Instant replay lets you see your opponent’s guesses
• Use strategic lifelines for hints
Built on the Games With Friends platform:
• Turn based design lets you play up to 20 games simultaneously
• Play with your friends or find a match with a random opponent
• Stay in touch with your friends and family with in-game chat messaging
• Push notifications tell you when it’s your turn
• Find friends to play with easily using Facebook Connect
If you like Hanging With Friends, try Words With Friends and Chess With Friends!
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HangingWithFriends
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HangingWFriends
● Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
● The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
● This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
● Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
● You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
● Must be 13+ to play.
● Use of this application requires a Facebook or Games With Friends account.
What's New in Version 4.90
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Your Ads Stink!
I used to enjoy this game and didn't mind the ads much. Now there are ads where the delete symbol is barely visible, and some you have to tap the upper left corner, then the upper right corner, then the upper left corner (I think that's how it goes - not sure since I get SO DISGUSTED trying to get rid of the ad) to get rid of them. I can't tell you what any of these ads are trying to sell - just that they are temper riling and they are most times making me want to quit playing Hanging and definitely not play not the advertised games. When their ads are so annoying it makes you feel sure that the game is going to be just as annoying. Please get rid of these current ads and go back to the ads where you only have to tap one, very visible, button to get rid of the ad. I would have given your game 4-5 stars before, but not now. Now it's worth 0-1. Very annoying and frustrating. What idea-challenged ad guy came up with this way to advertise?! I'll quit playing the game before I pay to get rid of these ads.
Barely works now
I had been really enjoying this for a while. But something must've changed, because for the last week or two the ads have made it almost unusable. The ad that appears after you take a turn doesn't have any option to get rid of it. So you either sit there and look at the ad forever, or completely restart the game. After every turn. Meanwhile, Groupon has ads that randomly appear right in the middle of your turn. Aside from that, the graphics are also kind of annoying, and options for avatars are extremely limited. Chat is difficult since it's a separate chat for each game, and you are playing a lot of the same people in multiple games. On the plus side though, if the ads hadn't ruined it, it is fun to play. Maybe I'll try it again sometime.
The game was updated yesterday. Today I sent out a random challenge and when my opponent accepted, the game had an obvious bug. The graphics are glitchy. The avatars are partially there, and their other half is blinking! I played my round. Closed the app & reopened. Same thing is happening, blinking avatars. It's kinda funny looking. I haven't played in awhile, so I'm not sure if there was already there?
Since the last time I updated, there have been no changes. The background is sectioned into 4 blocks of graphics and the avatar only blinks one half. Solving the word has no been affected. It makes it a hard to focus with the offset background & blinking character.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 10, 2017
- Version: 4.90
- Size: 69.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zynga Inc.
- © 2017 Zynga Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 70 Coins$0.99
- 150 Coins$1.99
- 400 Coins$4.99
- 850 Coins$9.99
- Starter Pack$1.99
- 1750 Coins$19.99
- Winter Scene$0.99
- Graveyard Scene$0.99
- Pit of Doom Scene$0.99
- Clocks Scene$0.99