FinanceAsia for iPhone
By Haymarket Media Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FinanceAsia is the region’s most authoritative source of independent, accessible financial news, with analysis and insight into Asia’s capital markets.
Established in 1996 as a monthly publication, FinanceAsia is for driven finance industry professionals who need authoritative deal information and capital markets intelligence from across Asia, to help them gain a professional edge in a fiercely competitive sector.
FinanceAsia - Daily news & headlines plus the magazine highlight
12 months subscription (US 349.99)
12 months of daily news & headlines
30 days access (US 44.99)
30 days of daily news & headlines
-Purchasing the FinanceAsia iphone/ipad app via Apple does NOT automatically give you access to our ONLINE website. To access FinanceAsia across all platforms subscribe to our FULL package on our website and log in to the iphone app and ipad app for free.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Terms and condition :http://www.financeasia.com/Page/Terms.aspx
What's New in Version 2.0.34
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 06, 2014
- Version: 2.0.34
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Haymarket Media Limited
- © Haymarket Media Limited all rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases