iScorer Tennis and Padel
By Ignacio Borrajo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everybody hates to keep the score of a tennis match… So this app keeps the score for you while playing!!
You can lock the screen and use a swipe to left or to the right to keep the score of your match with the phone safely in your pocket or your arm or wirst band while playing or use the screen taping on the names of the players in the same way.
After you finish the match the app shows you the main statistics of the match and let you to send the result by e-mail.
- Ready for Tennis and Padel matches.
- Singles or Doubles match.
- It is possible to write directly the name of the players or pick them from your phone book.
- It keeps the service sequence.
- 3 or 5 sets with Tiebreak detection.
- Statistics about the match.
- E-mail the result from the app.
- Using the touchscreen.
- Using the gestures with the screen locked.
What's New in Version 2.0
- New UnDo button to undo the last action if it was a mistake. When the screen is locked you only need to touch with two fingers and it is done.
- New Voice Over feature. If you turn on this feature when you lock the screen while playing, it tells you the scorer any time you add a point to any player so you even don't need to take a look to the screen.
- New lock screen that disables the rotation once the screen is locked. So now when you lock the screen you also lock the rotation so to add points to any player is easier because now is always the same move.
- New buttons in the scorer screen to improve a bit the interface.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 06, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Ignacio Borrajo Iglesias
- © Ignacio Borrajo Iglesias
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.