Pedometer Step Counter PRO by Runtastic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you reaching your daily 10,000 steps per day? Step to it and download Runtastic Pedometer PRO now. Step tracking with a pedometer app is the perfect starting point for a fitness beginner and a great addition to the training of the more advanced.
Your personal step counter works on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Automatic step detection
- Works anywhere: pockets, purse, arm, hand
- Accurate calculation of calories burned
- Calculates speed & distance
- Step frequency calculation
- 1,000 step beep: Audio signal every 1,000 steps to keep you on track
- Users can save body metrics like weight and height for a more accurate calorie count
- M7 and M8 processors are used (on compatible devices)
- Sync with Runtastic.com: Manage all data online
- Share your activities on Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or via email and iMessages
Runtastic Pedometer PRO is ideal to track your daily steps and movement while the app motivates you to take even more steps every day. Let Runtastic Pedometer PRO help you reach the recommended 10,000 steps per day. Kick off your journey towards a fitter, healthier self!
What's New in Version 2.3.3
Your favorite pedometer and step counter app has just upped its game!
- Your feedback counts: We’re constantly improving our apps to provide you with the best possible experience.
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
I thought this app would be a good way to keep track of my steps for a friendly challenge at work. It has a user friendly interface and nice features. That it why is didn't get 1 star. When compared to Map My Walk which has been tested for accuracy during my half marathons, this app is completely off. I did the EXACT same track 2 days in a row. Day1 said I did 10000 steps and 4 miles. I actually did 9900 steps and 5 miles. I get that you have to adjust your stride length. I did that, and Day2 it said I did 5600 steps and 2.6 miles. This app is very inaccurate. The steps logged are independent of the stride, and lengthening your stride per step should have increased the distance, not shorten it. I wish I had not tried the pro version before testing. Wasted $1.99. Deleting the app.
Not accurate at all. Very disappointed
I like the bike app from the same company so I went ahead and bought this thing. Wow, what went wrong? I walk the same route daily in the same time frame and it has never matched. Never. Distance, calories, and steps are always way off. I just downloaded the app from under armor and voilà! Perfect! Don't waste your time with this one.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 12, 2016
- Version: 2.3.3
- Size: 31.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.