Fertility Friend is the most trusted and accurate fertility tracker. This app is an advanced ovulation calculator, menstrual calendar, fertility chart and period tracker. It works to help you get pregnant because it interprets your own personal fertility signs. Fertility Friend creates an exclusive fertility chart and ovulation calendar with personalized trying to conceive tips and analysis.
Track your period and other fertility signs (basal body temperature/BBT, cervical fluid, symptoms, etc). Fertility Friend will alert you to your ovulation date and the best days to conceive and offer personal, timely insights.
Fertility Friend will quickly teach you how to track your fertility signs, show you what they mean and display your ovulation and fertile days on a calendar and a fertility chart.
Fertility Friend includes extensive education, advanced tools and tips to give you the knowledge you need to feel confident and empowered.
Once pregnant you can follow your pregnancy on the integrated Pregnancy Tracker.
Fertility Friend’s fertility tracker is the perfect complement to the FertilityFriend.com website.
Experience matters: 650,000+ pregnancies (and counting!)
The most sophisticated, accurate and comprehensive analysis of your fertility signs.
* Color coded fertility calendar: Your period, fertile days, ovulation and more at a glance.
* Fully integrated with the FertilityFriend.com website. Benefit from accurate ovulation prediction, automatic ovulation detection, BBT chart pattern analysis and an extensive set of features on the web site. No sync or upload of data required.
* Optional short passcode to protect your fertility tracker App from unwanted attention.
* Full data entry for fertility tracker including period, basal body temperature (BBT), cervical fluid, daily notes, your custom symptoms, meds, default data and much more...
* Menstrual cycle statistics- convenient record of your cycle length, period dates, ovulation dates, cycle phase lengths, and symptoms
* Offline data entry and review when Internet access is not available.
* Optional Alarm to remind you of your data entry, morning basal body temperature (BBT).
* Extensive educational resources: Educational videos, tutorials, quizzes and eBook.
* Optional Widget: Create your own graphical fertility tracker and display it on your home screen.
* Weight Chart & Tracker
*Gallery of ovulation charts- hundreds of thousands of fertility charts, see real BBT chart patterns
*Fertility chart sharing page (optional)
*BBT chart creation and coverline
*Automatic ovulation detection based on your own fertility signs.
*use Fertility Friend’s advanced (default) accurate ovulation detector or choose ovulation detection based on the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM)
*Fertility chart interpretation games
Premium Features available via in-App membership purchase:
* Advanced data analysis tools to monitor your cycles, basal body temperature (BBT) pattern and fertility data
* Vibrant community with enhanced privacy
* Pregnancy Tracker: once pregnant, use the pregnancy tracker to follow your pregnancy.
Fertility Friend dramatically improves your chances of conception.
Support, Bug Reports & Suggestions:
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: This calendar uses only approximate prediction and cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy or anything where more accuracy would be required. It is intended for educational use only. Use at your own risk. Please consult your health care provider for any health concern.
- Maintenance fixes
If you have any issue or suggestions please contact support direct via the App or the web site, we'll be pleased to assist you.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Available Option to Track Your Cycle
This app has truly thought of it all. The features are all encompassing. You can literally track anything and everything with a daily cycle. There are many medications and supplements (the most popular) already in the list for ease of adding them. Have something else to track? For example I drank Raspberry Tea while TTC, you can choose to add whatever you want to your list. From cervical position and mucus to your mood and feeling of bloatedness. It literally has thought of everything. Until this app I had a hard time tracking my "baseline" temp but this does all the calculations for you to the tenth or to the hundredth depending on the type of thermometer you have (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TEMPING VAGINALLY FOR THE MOST ACCURACY). It also provides you with daily suggestions based on your input and predictions on ovulation/ period and when to test. You can overlay your chart or look for charts like yours. It's incredibly well thought out. Kudos to the creators.
Works well, love all the features
Previously I had used this app to PREVENT pregnancy (which I should point out is NOT recommended) along with iCycleBeads and it actually worked really well for me. Then hubby and I decided we were ready for baby number 3, and I was so regular I wasn’t tracking much of anything. Then my last couple of cycles were completely haywire so I decided I’d start tracking heavily on this app to figure out what’s going on and when we should, uh, focus our efforts. One month later and we are preggers! I love the BBT graph and that you can track so many other factors like headaches, stress, cramping, medication, energy level, libido, etc. and you can personalize your own factors as well. FF is straightforward but detailed enough to be better than any sort of tracking I could do on my own. Would recommend (and have recommended to several family members and friends).
We’ve been TTC for a year now, and I have been diligently tracking my cycles in 6 (!) apps (I only used 3 apps the first 6 months and then added Fertility Friend plus 2 others). I’ve tried every ovulation/cycle tracker app in the App Store, so I’ve done my research.
OvaGraph was generally my favorite BBT app, but I have to admit that Fertility Friend has been the most consistently accurate when it comes to detecting my ovulation. More than any other app, FF seems to actually ‘listen’ to the information I log each day and never fails to match up with what I believe my body is saying (as opposed to other apps that are generally accurate but not precise). My only ‘complaint’ would be that it’s not as ‘pretty’ or modern as other apps, but at the end of the day, it’s certainly the most precise - and that’s what matters.
- Tamtris Web Services Inc.
- 9.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2011 Tamtris Web Services Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 90 Days VIP Membership $16.99
- 1 Year Renewal Membership $24.99
- 30 Days VIP Membership $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.