Top #25 Arcade in the US, France and Spain
Help Lighty save the light of the world by escaping from the dark evil creatures in this incredibly FUN and ADDICTING game! Simply jump from each wheel up into the sky and stars to protect the light of the world.
In Rolling Jump, your goal is to help the hero, Lighty, jump up into the sky and away from the dark evil creatures as fast as possible.
Learn secrets of the game like double tapping, jumping onto walls, and discover how to attain the rainbow path to help Lighty save the light of the world, and ultimately prove his worth.
• 7 levels to discover the stars
• Increasing difficulty and real challenge for the hardcore gamers
• Get a Boost bonus after eating suns and reach the space faster!
• Get stars to increase the score multiplier
• "Slime" wheels that bump Lighty
• Avoid the air-ballons that won't let you jump on a new wheel
• Use wall to bounce and reach upper wheels
• Compete in a worldwide ranking via Game Center
• Compare your score with your friends and challenge them !
• Cute retina graphics
Get free tips and be the first to hear updates about Rolling Jump on Facebook:
Follow me: @benoitfreslon
New gameplay hypercasual games
Ratings and Reviews
I like how you can double jump and the wheels spin around but it only lets you go to a certain point. That is why I rated it four stars. I think that you should make the full version free for a limited time so that people can feel the full extent of the game. The people who got it free will then show their friends and encourage them to buy the full version which now costs money. Thank you for your time. Please take this into consideration.
Great game, enjoyable until you die because you have to go to a whole lot of trouble to start again. If it's a high score, you have to input your name and submit it which is slow anyway, then you have to view an ad each and every time you die, whether or not it is a high score. LOVE the idea, but may end up deleting the game just because of the ads and lack of a simple restart button.
It might be fun. The ads are ridiculous.
If the developers want us to buy the full version they might consider having someone be able to play awhile to see if we would want to buy it. Deleting it now!!!
- Benoit Freslon
- 67 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Benoît Freslon
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads + tip $0.99
- 10 Lives $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.