Sweepy Mines: The Reborn
By SkyPaw Co. Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The task is simple: mark and sweep all mines in the field. This classic game play is just that simple yet so exciting and challenging. "Sweepy Mines" is perfect for brain practicing and short time playing at any time. Play now to test your deduction skill as well as your finger speed!
What make "Sweepy Mines" special:
- Optimized for guaranteeing fastest game play: Careful designed just for touch devices with super fast and easy control (TAP to open square, TAP & HOLD to drop flags, DRAG to move board around, PINCH to zoom)
- Elegant, beautiful graphics with lots of cool sound and animation effects
- Auto resize board to take advantage of whole screen
- Auto scrolling board after every touch (optionally enabled/disable) which is convenient to navigate the board without manually dragging
- 3 zoom modes for board: 1x, 2x, 3x to suit any finger sizes. Note that the scale up does not effect the image quality
- Quick overview mode which allow seeing the overall board and quick jumping, extremely helpful for large board sizes
- Hint to open any given square at any time: very helpful for 50/50 situations or when getting stuck
- SUPER HARD level + CUSTOM level allowing the max board size up to 72 x 72
- Share your results via email or social networks
- Step-by-step instructions for people who have never played Minesweeper before
- Natively, beautifully run on all iOS devices
Other common features:
- 3 traditional levels: EASY, MEDIUM, HARD
- First touch guaranteed not to hit a mine and always opens a range of squares
- Flagging/Digging modes
- Local statistics: best time, number of wins and losses
- Game Center support
- Automatic save the game and resume later when you exit the app or receive phone calls
Have fun and enjoy playing "Sweepy Mines"!
What's New in Version 3.1.1
- Remove ad at startup
- Several minor bug fixes
This is a pretty fun game to play when you are passing the time that reminds me of mine sweeper on Windows computers, but I do have one thing that would be a good addition to this game. It would be really nice for there to be a save function so that if you start a fairly large map, you can save it and open it later where you left off, as it is often hard to complete large maps in one sitting. Aside from that, I really like how you can mark where you think the mines are rather than having to remember where they are.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 26.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: SkyPaw Co. Ltd
- © SkyPaw
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version - Ad Free$0.99
- Pack of 100 hints$0.99