By Jose Varela
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The goal is to remove all the tiles from the board. You may remove only paired free tiles. The tile is free when there are no tiles either to the left or to the right from it.
- 300 Board layouts
- 10 Tiles set (Traditional,Wood,Neon,Paintings,Animals,Objects,Fruits,Flowers,Sculptures and Psychedelic).
- 40 Backgrounds.
- Universal Game. You can play on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
- HD Images.
- All puzzles can be solved.
- Easy change the Layouts with de arrow buttons in the top of the game.
- Infinite Undo, Hints, Shuffle. Easy access at the bottom of the board.
- Light: you decide to illuminate the entire Layout, or only the clickable tiles.
- Tile set design for easy recognition.
- Score based on the time elapsed between matches. Less time more points.
- Each Board has a High Score that you can beat.
- Relaxing oriental music.
- See also the Mac version.
- Update with any problem reported soon. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check the web page to see a video demonstration in HD (1080p)
What's New in Version 1.3
iOS 8 bug fix.
Tiles are too small on my iPad mini, though may be just right on full size iPad.
Otherwise very nice.
I like all the optional tile sets and backgrounds!
Game loads upside down.
On both my wife's and my IPAd. Can't get it to change positions. We have the latest IOS.
Now I see why it was free.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 05, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 133 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jose Varela
- © Jose Varela
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.