ColorUp Pro - Color Paint Editor
By esDot Studio Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring your photo's to life with ColorUp! Add a splash of color or a touch of life, let your inner artist shine!
Import your image and watch it fade to black and white. Then, use your finger to reveal the color of the original image. With this technique you can create stunning images that people will rave over.
ColorUp Pro brings you an advanced feature set, more powerful than the other apps out there, but designed to be simple and quick to use.
* 12 Image Filters (Sepia, Vintage, Low Saturation and more...)
* 5 different types of brush types
* Color Enrichment
* Color Shifting
* Edge Softening to hide mistakes
* Background Blur (Depth of Field)
* Background Contrast
* "Spy Mode" to reveal painted areas
* Double-tap to pop in and out of full screen
* Orientation lock when in full screen mode, so you can easily flip and turn the image as you paint.
* Pinch to Zoom for pixel level accuracy
* Import directly from Camera
* Import from Image Library (Pro version only)
* Export HD quality images
* Unlimited Undo and Redo
Don't settle for less powerful apps, this is the one you want!
What's New in Version 2.3
* Improved stability when saving large images.
Does not save image properly
I normally do not write reviews but after wasting the $1.99 I figured I would warn others. I took some neat pictures and realized the (lite) app doesn't let you use already saved images so I decided to buy the full version. Little did I know that the images always save as black....nothing more. I tried different images and different sizes to save it as with no luck. Very frustrated bc you can't actually save the image after coloring it up. So please do not waste your money like I did.
I love it
I'm writing this after my first successful use which was facilitated totally by the software. It is easy to foresee the death of film photography and so I've turned my iPad into a digital darkroom. With the ease of success from this program, I'm ready for more from this company!
Waste of Money!
It is near impossible to pick the color you would like to use (of only red, green and blue), as the palette is smaller than your pinkie finger pad. Don't even think about choosing a shade, as you can not even see the different shades on the incredibly tiny color palette! As soon as you draw onto the picture it disappears. The zoom feature works haphazardly.
I would recommend searching for another application. I will be deleting this one immediately.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 02, 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: esDot Studio Inc
- © Shawn Skinner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.