My Contacts Backup
By GLOBILE BILISIM BILGISAYAR HIZMETLERI ILETISIM DANISMANLIK SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
--- Since 2011 over 6.000.000 iPhone and iPad users preferred our app to backup their contacts. Thanks you all for great & encouraging reviews. ---
"No signing in, no accounts, no activations, just send your contacts in a universal format to yourself or others through the mail app. This app backs your contacts up, or simply transfers them in a simple, tangible way that just about every device can read. Bravo!"
My Contacts Backup is the easiest way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization. You can backup all your contacts with a single touch and send them to yourself as a .vcf attachment via email.
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening the .vcf file in your mailbox with iOS Mail app.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Easy restore. No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Mail client and restore your contacts for FREE.
* In App vCard Restore Feature
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just email client.
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file
* Delete All Contacts in Address Book
* VCF backup is limited to max 500 contacts. You need to download PRO version for unlimited contacts backup.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox to see if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
* Minor bugfixes.
For some reason, my contact list on iMac displayed all vCards/contacts (over 1000) but each card was empty. Google search and found it app.
So i downloaded app, backed up and emailed to myself and then imported and replaced with backup. No good, but at least had backup as all my other devices were ok! Then imported again and also went to preferences settings to delete my gmail account contacts. Not sure what happened but now iMac contacts set up properly -- thank you!
I normally don't write a review, but I decided to write something quick and easy for something that works quick and easy. It's just as simple as that.
Backs up all your contact info quite easily. This is one of my top 10 apps. I also like that you can see your contacts in the backup email.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 29, 2017
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 24.5 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: GLOBILE BILISIM BILGISAYAR HIZMETLERI ILETISIM DANISMANLIK SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
- © Globile 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- In App vCard Restore$0.99