By Joe Scrivens
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pop beautiful bubbles with your fingers using multi-touch.
Unlike other bubble popping apps, this one has 2 modes:
A free mode where you can pop as many bubbles as you like for as long as you like, the bubbles float around the screen and as you pop them more appear. You don't have to touch the screen to create them they appear automatically.
A challenge mode where you have to pop 50 bubbles as quickly as you can. Don't miss though, or you'll lose points.
This app is perfect for young children who are developing fine motor skills. They can swipe across the screen in free mode and pop all the bubbles their fingers come into contact with. This is very important for small fingers as they can't always connect with the bubbles directly.
It is also perfect for people with some forms of autism, the gentle floating of bubbles and the popping sound and animation will help to keep them focussed.
The challenge mode is perfect for adults who want to waste some time and try and beat their previous score.
Press the back button at any time, and when you see the second back button appear press that at the same time to get back to the menu. This avoids accidentally ending your game.
Some suggested tasks in free mode:
1. try to get just blue bubbles by popping all the bubbles that aren't blue
2. try to get just green bubbles by popping all the bubbles that aren't green
3. try to get just red bubbles by popping all the bubbles that aren't red
4. try to get just green bubbles by popping all the bubbles that aren't green
5. How many bubbles can you pop at the same time?
6. Try to get all small bubbles
7. Try to get all medium bubbles
8. Try to get all large bubbles
9. Try to get all small bubbles of the same color
10. Try to get all medium bubbles of the same color
11. Try to get all large bubbles of the same color
12. Slide you finger across the screen, don't lift it up but only pop bubbles of 1 color and avoid all other bubbles
13. Move your finger around the screen but don't hit any bubbles
14. Leave your fingers touching the screen and count how many bubbles pop when they come into contact with your finger.
NOTE: There is currently a bug in the adobe packager for apps which generates metadata that says this app supports multiple languages. It is only supported in English.
What's New in Version 1.2
update for ios11
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 11, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 27.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Joe Scrivens
- © Joe Scrivens
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.