Google+ - interests, communities, discovery
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover amazing things created by passionate people.
• Explore your interests
• Group things you love into Collections
• Join Communities of people around any topic
• Connect with people who share your interests
• Build a home stream filled with amazing content
What's New in Version 6.3.0
• Easier access to community moderation tools
• Native access to community preferences
• Infrastructure improvements to improve media posting experience
• Various bug fixes and stability improvements
So much better than Facebook!!!
Google plus is way better than Facebook because you control the privacy settings and the cool thing is, Google plus takes privacy very seriously but Facebook doesn't care about privacy because Facebook is crazy.... I like google plus because you're in control of the privacy settings which is way better. A lot of people are staying away from Facebook because someone has been hacking into other people's accounts and creating fake stuff like fake profiles and other fake stuff on Facebook. Think about those poor people who were cyberbullied or cyberstalked on Facebook and people who were victims of cybercrime on Facebook and I think google is so much better than Facebook because your in control.... WAY TO GO GOOGLE, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!
Suggestions, But Pleased
I'm very pleased at what this app has become. A social media site perfect for me. However, there are some minor features the creators could put into the app to create a good experience.
There has been an annoyance of pinning and unpinning posts, I've noticed. If it's simple, you can input that feature on the app as well.
Collections are used to organize my posts. But when I want to remove and move posts to collections, I have to be on a computer (or safari on my phone). Also if it's simple, this feature should be put into the app.
This would be for personal reasons on an account: the ability to sort collections and communities. It can either be a drag and drop system, or it can be a certain selection. For me, this would make things easier to find instead of aimlessly scrolling through communities and collections.
Overall, the app is wonderful. Some things are just nice to add to it.
Best Social Networking
I'll say this is the best social/news tool. It is much cleaner than Facebook and its WAY more secure!
In my experience Google+ works better on iOS than it does on Windows phone, even though its built by Google.
The only comparable app might be LinkedIn, but people use LinkedIn for a totally different function. So there really is no comparison.
I've enjoyed Google+ for several years and I hope it's here to stay. Twice I've gone back to Facebook and within months I got sick of it, closed my account and came back to Google+.
It's really the best social networking app that I know of.
Give it a shot for a month and see how you like it! It's free so you've got nothing to lose!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Dec 14, 2016
- Version: 6.3.0
- Size: 122 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc. 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.