Google+ - interests, communities, discovery
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover amazing things created by passionate people.
• Explore your interests
• Group things you love into Collections
• Join Communities of people around any topic
• Connect with people who share your interests
• Build a home stream filled with amazing content
What's New in Version 5.6.0
• Share interesting articles with share menu from the in-app browser
• Browse faster with “swipe down to close” on photos
• Accessibility fix: Swipe left to see the next post without any ding noise
• Never miss watching a gif again with gif indicator and faster gif loading
• Various bug fixes, accessibility fixes and stability improvements
Keeps getting worse
Lost the ability to quickly switch between circle streams. Lost the ability to see recent and top results in search. Lost the ability to see photo albums shared by users on profile page. Lost ability to see what's trending and nearby events. Can't create shared events anymore. Overall this app is a total loss.
Anything it had going for it is gone. The things that made Google Plus worth using are now gone. MySpace is a better alternative.
There are now two places to make a post on the already cramped space of the screen. The top and bottom borders are horrendous and useless. I went from loving Google plus to hating it. Pull the plug Google, you did this to yourself.
Complaints, complaints, complaints...
Google Plus was so awesome until this generation hit. I understand you feel the need to "evolve" when it comes to a need of change. Nice, nice, nice. Two exceptions, we users should be able to type with a horizontal screen. It's a lot easier, and it could really benefit the uncontrollable use. And it's hard to switch between pages...and where's the change page tab anymore?! Improvements for amusements...that's what this generation done to you....
Oh, no. YOU GUYS AREN'T LISTENING TO THE REAL PROBLEM! GOOGLE PLUS....you're appearance...so unbearably difficult to navigate...you can upgarde yourself but can you downgrade the appearance...seriously...
Update Number Three
You guys won't probably listen anyway, but....now you have a GIF keyboard! How about enabling GIF comments for Google Plus!
This is awesome
Whenever the old Google plus was here I liked it but in November around my birthday the new Google plus showed up. I hated it! But now I love it better then the old Google plus. It's easy to use (at first not). I love this so please don't make any HUGE changes to Google plus. I like Google plus the way it is but this is just my opinion.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 13, 2016
- Version: 5.6.0
- Size: 48.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc. 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.