5K Runner: 0 to 5K Trainer. Run 5K, from Couch potato to 5K Free
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- The OFFICIAL 5K Runner® 0-5K training app.
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Get in shape and lose weight in 8 weeks
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others…
- 8 Weeks, 3 Times a week, 30 Minutes a day
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
Simply Gets Results
◉ The most effective 0 to 5K app
◉ Nothing to learn. Just press start
◉ Excellent for Weight Loss
● All Features fully enabled, and no ads
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
The Free Version
- All features are fully enabled
- Program includes the first four runs
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables content/workouts
- Subscription options are monthly ($2.99/month)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 7.1
I hate running. Tried it when I was young and always hated it. I still hate it but am on another campaign to try it again since it's good for us middle-aged babes to fight off heart disease and osteoporosis. So here I am again trying it. This app makes it a lot easier to pace myself and keep track of what I'm doing. Am seeing improvement in endurance and I've avoided hurting my knee like I've done during my most recent attempt last autumn. I would love to run a 5k without stopping and hope this will help me do it this time. I hope to one day like running. They say give it six months to a year. 👟 Wish me luck!
This app helped me do the impossible!
I set a new year's goal to run a 5k. I was about 40 lbs overweight and had NEVER run in my life. I downloaded the free version of this app (gives you first 4 workouts), loved it, and for the first time ever paid for an app upgrade. Fast forward 2 months and I ran my first 5k!!!! Had about an 11 minute per mile time. And lost 20 lbs. Now I plan to get the 10k runner app and keep on training. I have kept up running for 4 months now and love it. Love the motivational messages and the fact that I can listen to my music with this app. Also love the GPS function that lets me map my route.
Best c25k app!
I've used many c25k apps. This one is by far the most user friendly! Everything on the screen is large enough to see while your running. The music feature can be large on the top of the screen or hidden but I highly recommend keeping it shown if you run with music. Another feature I love is it shows you the whole time where you are in your workout with a bar that runs across the screen. No guesswork as to how far into the workout you are and what's left. The trainer prompts are just enough. Thank you thank you thank you!!!😄👍🏻
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 19, 2016
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 67.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Clear Sky Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 5K premium full 8 week program$2.99
- Lifetime Premium$4.99
- Premium Subscription$2.99