From the creators of Scribblenauts!
Your joey has been captured and you need to get him back!
Run Roo Run follows a mother kangaroo traveling across Australia from Perth to Sydney in search of her captured Joey.
Hop, skip, and jump your way across tons of unique and interesting obstacles in the Australian outback! Run Roo Run is a micro-platformer featuring single screen levels filled with unique, fun obstacles and easy to learn one-touch gameplay. Play for a few minutes, or a few hours; your journey to Sydney always picks up where you left off!
- Over 800 levels!
- Over 100 extreme levels!
- Full Retina Graphics Support!
- GameCenter Support
- Easy to learn one-touch gameplay
- Fun power-ups including - human cannons, tire swings, ridable clouds, gravity defying umbrellas, invisibility, and much more!
Updated for 64-Bit support.
Ratings and Reviews
I played this game when I was younger if you do not give it 5 stars you did only because you are bad at it. So even if your bad at it give it a good review
Very fun game
Quite a fun game. Wasn’t able to play it until now. Extreme 13-3 is impossible though. Beware
Help me I used to play this game but it won't work all that happens is that it turns black and keep doing the same sound plz help
- 5TH Cell Media LLC
- 25.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012, 5TH Cell Media LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Bus Tickets $1.99
- 10 Slow Motions $0.99
- 100 Bus & 100 Slow Motion Combo $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.