Adding Tape II adding machine with virtual tape
By Joe Fratianni
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of adding numbers twice just to be sure you are correct? Problem solved.
Adding Tape is an adding machine with a virtual "tape."
Note: Adding Tape is modeled after an adding machine, not a calculator. The behavior of each is different.
Add and subtract numbers up to five decimal places, keeps a running total and a virtual "tape."
- Undo an unlimited number of times
- Virtual tape visible & scrollable while adding or switch to edit screen to view full screen
- selecting rows in edit mode adds virtual checkmarks to aid in checking your work
- Edit mode allows you to delete individual rows
- Remembers tape between launches
- Touch a number in the tape to copy
Optional pro features:
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Key sound or mute option
- No advertisements: 53% larger tape display area
- Six different button sounds to select
- Optional decimal behavior: stays in fixed location as you enter numbers or traditional hit decimal key
- Alternate large Zero key or small '0' and '00' keys
- Printing support
- Email tape (option to format as plain text or HTML)
- Save multiple tapes
- Option: add line numbers to tape
- Option: set number of Clear Entry touches before tape is cleared
What's New in Version 1.32
- Updated iOS 10
- Minor UI updates
Very clean but basic
No way to add comments to your tape
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 06, 2016
- Version: 1.32
- Size: 34.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joe Fratianni
- © 2011 - 2016 Joe Fratianni
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$1.99