Adding Tape II adding machine with virtual tape
By Joe Fratianni
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of adding numbers twice just to be sure you are correct? Problem solved.
Adding Tape is an adding machine with a virtual "tape."
Note: Adding Tape is modeled after an adding machine, not a calculator. The behavior of each is different.
Add and subtract numbers up to five decimal places, keeps a running total and a virtual "tape."
- Undo an unlimited number of times
- Virtual tape visible & scrollable while adding or switch to edit screen to view full screen
- selecting rows in edit mode adds virtual checkmarks to aid in checking your work
- Edit mode allows you to delete individual rows
- Remembers tape between launches
- Touch a number in the tape to copy
Optional pro features:
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Key sound or mute option
- No advertisements: 53% larger tape display area
- Six different button sounds to select
- Optional decimal behavior: stays in fixed location as you enter numbers or traditional hit decimal key
- Alternate large Zero key or small '0' and '00' keys
- Printing support (iOS 4.2 Multitasking required)
- Email tape (option to format as plain text or HTML)
- Save multiple tapes
- Option: add line numbers to tape
- Option: set number of Clear Entry touches before tape is cleared
What's New in Version 1.21
- Fixed a bug in pro version where 0/00 buttons displayed incorrectly
I'm a truck driver and sometimes I pick anywhere from 1000 to 2000 packages on roughly 26 to 30 skids at one stop. This app is especially useful for me because I need to know both piece count and skid count. Performs *EXACTLY* as described. Thank you for writing this app. It makes me more productive at work which of course makes the boss happy! :)
How do I turn off the sound?
This app is absolutely excellent and I tried three other calculator-with-tape options first. Only issue I have is I can't figure out how to disable the sounds. I see a "sound" icon in the help section screen grabs but can't find it in my version.
This app is terrific I use it constantly to do bills ,& budget finances. So convenient just to keep track of everything even when just shopping :)
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 11, 2013
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joe Fratianni
- © 2011 - 2014 Joe Fratianni
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$1.99