JamUp XT - Multi Effects Processor
By Positive Grid Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JamUp is the world’s best Guitar/Bass Multi-Effects Processor for iPad and iPhone.
- JamUp is the No.1 amp-and-effect app
- Over 10,000 artists, factory and users presets in ToneSharing
- Featured worldwide by Macworld, Premier Guitar, Guitar World, Guitar Player, Guitarist
JamUp XT comes with 1 amp and 6 effects. JamUp Pro XT adds fully 6 amps and 16 stomp-box and premium rack effects - including distortion, compression, tape delay, tremolo and spring reverb. Both JamUp XT and JamUp Pro XT include Jam player, phrase sampler, ToneSharing, preset manager, 8-track recorder (optional), live-view, tuner and metronome.
All the amps and effects can be arranged with the easy to use drag-and-drop interface, simply move them around to create your own unique signal chain. JamUp offers the best sounding and studio quality collection of amp and effect models, with the optional expansion packs, it features 46 amp channels and 40 classic effects.
Each amp model was carefully measured and analyzed based on the actual unit, and it was developed with Positive Grid's MESH Multi-Stage Modeling Technology, it offers significant sonic improvement than other digital amp modelers, with dead-on accuracy and tube-like touch and feel.
The modeled sounds are just part of what JamUp has to offer. The Jam Player module makes it a snap to import songs from your iTunes library to jam along with, and you can adjust the tempo and pitch with the high-fidelity time-stretching engine. There’s the sound-on-sound phrase sampler, which lets you easily record and layer looped parts. What’s more, with the optional 8-track recorder, built-in tuner and metronome, it delivers a complete professional processing and recording solution.
ToneSharing allows users to create, share and download custom presets right inside JamUp. You can check out presets from top artists, staff picks, or user created tones from all over the world. The tone-creation possibilities of this new platform are virtually infinite.
JamUp for iPad, now integrates seamlessly with Positive Grid's new BIAS - Amp Designer and Modeler app, expanding JamUp into a powerful and completely unified professional guitar system for live use, recording and jamming. BIAS starts with stunning replications of 36 of the most sought-after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history and then lets you dive deep into the guts of their gear to tweak every possible aspect of their architecture. Swap out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic—even change the tube’s bias—to create your dream amp and distinctive signature sound.
- Realtime Guitar/Bass Amp and Multi-Effects processor
- JamUp iPad seamlessly integrated with BIAS for iPad - the ultimate amp designer and modeler
- Run 7 simultaneous amp and effect models
- Drag and drop signal path for easy tone creation
- JamUp XT includes 1 amp and 6 effects, JamUp Pro XT includes 6 amp and 16 premium effects
- In total 48 amp channels and 40 effect models (via in-app purchase expansion packs)
- Complete 8-Track Recorder System (via in-app purchase)
- Phrase Sampler with undo feature, start mode selection, synchronized metronome
- iTunes Jam player to access your iTunes library with time stretching (pitch/speed) engine
- ToneSharing, download over 10,000 artist & user presets, or share your own
- 128 slot preset manager
- Live-View control page
- Built-in Tuner/Metronome
- MIDI learning and assignment
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Audiobus support in 3 slots
- And much, much more...
- Designed with JamUp Plug (available on Amazon.com for $19.99)
- Griffin StompBox, Griffin StudioConnect
- AirTurn Wireless Footswtich
- Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
- iRig, iRig HD, Ampkit, Ampkit HD
What's New in Version 3.1.5
- Improved BIAS and JamUp integration.
- Bug fixes.
Sounds great, good support!
Now that the digital dust has settled, and I've shelled out lots of $$$ on all the iOS amp/effect apps available, I have narrowed it down to JamUp and JamUp alone. I don't use any of the others any more and have deleted them from my iPad. It has everything I need, sounds great, and works flawlessly. Get Pro if you have Auria!
Just a note: if your guitar has single coil pickups, make sure you use an interface that connects to the pin connector and not the headphone jack. You are likely to get a lot of 60 cycle hum if you don't, and that is true with all the software amps out there (I know, I've tried them all). Of course you can use the noise gate, but personally I don't like the way a gate truncates on high-gain patches.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 14, 2014
- Version: 3.1.5
- Size: 192 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Positive Grid Inc
- © 2014 Positive Grid Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- JamUp Pro Upgrade$9.99
- 8-Track Recorder$4.99
- Metal Expansion Pack$9.99
- Metal Expansion Pack II$9.99
- Effect Expansion Pack$9.99
- Bass Expansion Pack$9.99
- Classic Expansion Pack$9.99
- Boutique Expansion Pack$9.99