The “Travel Phrasebook” App has many useful foreign phrases and words (e.g., “Thank you!”, “How much?” or “A table for two, please!”).
When you tap a phrase, the app speaks it aloud. There is no guessing as to how to pronounce the words. And if the app is talking too quickly for you, simply tap the snail/turtle icon to hear the words more slowly. Listen to pronunciation recorded by native speaker and then record and play back your own voice to practice your foreign language speaking skills!
When traveling to foreign countries, make sure you bring the app with you! Ideally you listen to a phrase and repeat it, but if your accent is terrible, you can play the voice on the app to local people (e.g., a waiter or store clerk). Language barrier while travelling abroad will no longer exist!
--- FEATURES ---
1. Many useful foreign phrases & words
2. Pronunciation recorded by native speaker
3. Voice recording & playback
4. No Internet connection required
5. Instant search by keywords
6. Customizable font size
Welcome to download the “Travel Phrasebook” app! Easily learn foreign language phrases & words including English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Greek, Arabic, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, and Hindi!
--- About Bravolol ---
- Supported Native Resolution for iPad Pro
- Optimized user interface & experience
- Fixed the problems reported by users
If you like this update, please do not forget to leave us a positive review =) Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is pretty good but you NEED to fix the bugs!!!!!!! Every time I try to go on the app it shuts down my phone and takes forever to get back on
I like. Thank you so much.
Great App! One thing though...
I've been using this app for a while, and I absolutely love it! The one major thing I would like for this app to add (if it's not already in, and I haven't found it) is the ability to randomize the flash cards for a given section when I'm looking at a section in flash card mode. I would VERY much appreciate it if we were given that option! Another thing, all of the languages I want to study at this time are thankfully already in the app, but it would obviously never hurt to add more. Some languages I might like to see added in the future might be Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Hebrew, Persian, Malay, etc. That's more of a minor thing though, for me at least. But other than that, the app is great and I highly recommend it!
- Bravolol Limited
- 92.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bravolol
- In-App Purchases
- ALL languages pack $19.99
- Learn Spanish (Full Version) $4.99
- Learn French (Full Version) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.