Producteev by Jive - Task Management for Teams
By Jive Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PRODUCTEEV IS THE LEADING TASK AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOLUTION, DESIGNED WITH SIMPLICITY IN MIND.
"Producteev is the task management service of your dreams" - VentureBeat
"Producteev is much more than a multiple-project to-do list" - GigaOM
"Producteev is the Task-management service i've been longing for" - Techcrunch
Consistently in the Mac App Store **top free productivity apps**, PRODUCTEEV for Desktop is the most popular app of the Producteev family apps.
Get things done, with ALL YOUR TEAMS
From small teams to thousands of employees, PRODUCTEEV helps manage your tasks and projects across your organization, and it's 100% FREE. Collaborate on any number of projects, create and multi-assign tasks, set deadlines and reminders and be notified by email and Push notifications on ALL your devices when a task is due, or when something important is happening in your projects.
Main FEATURES :
- 100% FREE with unlimited projects and users
- Keep your tasks and projects synced across ALL your devices
- Multi-assignation : allow several people to work together on the same task
- Recurring tasks and reminders
- Mail2Task : create tasks via email
- Discussion thread and file attachments inside the tasks
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- Project follow option: “All Projects” or “Only My Projects”
- Filter settings saved and reloaded when app restarts
- Task Detail improvements:
o Complete task checkbox and strikethrough
o Priority and delete buttons
o Created by information
o Permission notices
- Ability to move tasks to another project via menu bar or right click in task list
- Natural language processing (shortcuts) info guide in task creation bar
- Same notification behavior as all other Producteev apps
- Bug fixes
We hope you enjoy this new update and consider leaving a review in the App Store.
Good for what it does...
I would like to be able to export data into CSV selectively (i.e., export all of my teams projects, but not private ones), and the ability to export AT ALL from the Mac. (You can export in the web UI, but apparently not from the Mac app.) Maybe the ability to insert a timestamp into each entry once they are closed, as well as the amount of time spent on each task. Also, the ability to group projects into folders would be useful. Otherwise, I do like the user interface, and the ability to collaborate (so all of my team members know the status of each project and subtask.)
Doesn’t feel snappy
When I assign a due date to a task, it takes a few seconds for the server to re-sort the list. The delay disturbs my workflow and interrupts my thought process. It seems like the developer should move some of the sorting, tagging auto-complete, and other logic to the client side. Sometimes I have to set a due date several times in order for it to stick.